watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Southampton away

Started by ScalleysDad, September 03, 2012, 01:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScalleysDad

After buying the office dougnuts and cakes this morning, its a new ruling for the most humiliating defeat over the weekend in rugby or football, I am over saturday. It happened. We are still inspired enough to get to Southampton. Any body have any clues as to when the tickets will go on sale. The game is only five weeknds away and there are things that need booking.

JBH

No Scousers in the office????

DevonFFC

My partners father is a saints fan So as a little bonding we are going to watch it, tickets there end go on sale on the 18th

ScalleysDad

Quote from: JBH on September 03, 2012, 01:38:33 PM
No Scousers in the office????

That would have been funny as I am sure I would have got support for declaring their result the worst, what with all their history and heritage. We have two Spam fans,(intolerable this morning), a couple of Wolves fans, (who have travelled up to The Cottage with me), Exeter Chiefs and Bath RFU are covered, anything Irish, a fledgling Gooner who I am attempting to turn, A Man U fan from the south, A Baggie, Kilmarnock and of course Exeter City. Actually with that mix I am gutted I had buy. Still its done now and I fully expect not to have to do it again until we play a Div 2 in the cup !!!!.
Thanks for the ticket info Mr O. I'll have to be on my toes then for when they go on sale as I'm booking the train and an overnighter later.

elgreenio

Stayed in the Ibis pretty much right next to West Quay and the train station aswell I believe. Was cheap from what I recall (well must have been as i'm tight when it comes to those one-night trips). Something to think about when booking your hotel.

Walked it from there to the stadium aswell, is about 30mins by foot though.
touch my camera through the fence

Berserker

Yes i got abuse from my West Ham collegue. I just said we don't play well at Upton Park, but he seemed to think as they are new to the Prem they did brilliantly as did Carroll. I just told him Wet Spam should be used to the Prem as they YoYo back and forth enough. Yes hope Southampton don't go on sale when i'm in the highlands in my tent!
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

ScalleysDad

The Highlands in September? Have you not heard the romans left of their own accord ages ago? Pre Haynes actually.
Let me know if you are really keen on the Southampton game and I'll keep an eye out for you. I'm sure 'we' could stretch to reserving a seat for you. We will be going by car as the trains are rubbish with update works on the line just about every mile.
I've consigned saturday to the bin. Onwards and upwards ....................

tomcolemanfry

Trying to plan travel for this, has anyone ever used the park & ride off Hamble Lane near the M27?

Park your car for £12, buses go from 2 hours before kick-off, and get priority after the game to get back. Seems worth a go to me..

Berserker

Yep camping in the Highlands Mr Scalleysdad going to take a jumbo size bottle of Jungle formula. Used to go to Southampton docks to work quite alot a few years back but no idea where the new ground is, I used to do the A34, M3 in so i presume i could do the park and ride option

- Martin Luther King Jr.

David_Keating

Try to point out to him the error of his ways and convert him or at least don't say anything too Fulhamish to him  :dft009:

Quote from: ollienixs on September 03, 2012, 01:38:43 PM
My partners father is a saints fan So as a little bonding we are going to watch it, tickets there end go on sale on the 18th

Berserker

That's good i'll be back from Scottyland then. Thanks for the offer Mr SD may need it if our tickets are out earlier :-)

- Martin Luther King Jr.

jarv

A mate of mine is a saints fan.....park and ride for 12 quid....joking of course. I have been a few times to st marys and never had a problem parking in the city centre, 10 minute walk.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: ollienixs on September 03, 2012, 01:38:43 PM

I like the way that sounds like we will be filling up the other three sides.
Avoid the tricky questions by feigning ear ache and hope this is'nt the away game we win five nil. I remember I did an Argyle v Exeter game with my now father in law. Expecting the "Oh well I'll probably not see grandchildren what with so few years left" routine I ended up standing next to one of the most bigoted people I have ever met and the ref got both barrels almost every time he moved. Shocking stuff. He got his grand kids in the end. Port Vale and Stockport away wins if my memory serves ............................................Wn

fulham traveller

saints my favourite away game, like reading as well

elgreenio

Quote from: jarv on September 03, 2012, 10:18:26 PM
I have been a few times to st marys and never had a problem parking in the city centre, 10 minute walk.

This, but Southampton in general as opposed to St.Marys

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk
touch my camera through the fence

fulhamben

reckon you will need a krispy kreme disscount card if you are going to do this all season. its going to get very expensive for you
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.