watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army

Started by bog, September 04, 2012, 07:43:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

I think it is hilarious that Berbatov has had a parting shot at Ferguson. Personally I cannot stand Ferguson. Ths by way of his personality cocktail of everything his way, tirades towards match officials and his stupid pitchside rants.   :53: Nice one Berbatov!     

092.gif

mr-ska

Ive never really minded Fergie until his little head twister about Berbatov on deadline day. Caused me much stress the ballooned nosed swine!

OldBrownShoe

One thing that amuses me or not about him yonder is the concept of Fergie Time. It now seems to be an established part of our game and I have even heard match commentators refer to it as the game plunges into an an extra period of play, depending of course upon the score after 90 mins.

Johny's in the basement
Mixing up the medicine
I'm on the pavement
Thinking about the government
The man in the trench coat
Badge out, laid off
Says he's got a bad cough
Wants to get it paid off
Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doin' it again
l

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

bog

Irelands_number1

Whatever you may think of him... hes the greatest manager in history and always will be - nobody will ever done what hes done at Man Utd

United are 1 of the only teams I actually have any respect for in the Premiership - the only team in the top 6 anyway

jazz hardrockin

Berba just said he lost some respect for him as a human being not as a coach. Some newspapers choose to get "lost in translation" and twisted the story the way they wanted. He never denied SAF's accomplishments,He was asked to explain as of what has happened between them, and Berba was honest to some degree and told everyone about his feelings. Now the shabby journos will make a meal of it for as long as it suits their political agenda.
No animal is being hurt in the making of this posting.

Andy_M

Would love to see Berba bag a couple when they come to the Cottage later in the season. You just know it's going to happen as well!
@got_maile