watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

TalkS**** comments about Berbatov's interview

Started by Andy_M, September 04, 2012, 02:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy_M

I know what TalkS*** are like but has anyone else heard them discussing the Berbatov interview/press conference today?

Claiming that he called us a 'small club' and that his '2 years would fly by' (suggesting he's saying oh well i'm only here for 2 years) and claiming that 'he knows the other players will make mistakes and aren't of the same quality' or something like that. Basically trying to suggest Berbatov hasn't been endearing himself to the club, fans or fellow players.

Now I've seen various transcripts of the interview/press conference and can't say I've seen any of those quotes.

They do seem very ill informed when it comes to Fulham and it really gets me annoyed!  :bang head:
@got_maile

jazz hardrockin

I've just said in another tread how the journos got "lost in translation". In UK football everything seems political nowadays thanks to some sleazy media.
No animal is being hurt in the making of this posting.

LBNo11

...every time anyone listens to talkshite a part of Fulham dies.. :014:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Tooting legend

you need to look abit closer then! its in todays newspaper so they said anything that hasnt already been said by berbatov.

Andy_M

LB don't worry I don't listen to Talkshite through choice, a colleague had it playing on his laptop and I happened to be walking past and over-hear the Fulham related garbage!
@got_maile

Nero

The 2 years will probably fly by as he will be playing football and not sat in the stands getting bored. As for small well yea comapre to Manu most clubs are small and if our players where as gifted as man utd we would be winning the league,

Holders

He was on BBC News 24 and I didn't hear any of that, it was mostly anti-Ferguson and how he was looking forward to working with Jol.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

MJG

I listen to talksport as its the closest we have to a full time football station on yhe uk, but it does have its fair sharr of anti fulham presenters. Micky Quinn and the special one twit Adrian Durham at the top of the list.

Andy_M

Oh don't get me started on Adrian Durham. He is massively anti-Fulham without actually seeming to know anything about us!

Has not stopped going on that we will go down this year, which he has relished in our weekend performance to back up this opinion. Berfore signing Berbatov stated we only had 2 good players in Schwarz and Hangeland if the Dem's left. The bloke has no idea!
@got_maile

username

All you can say to people who listen and even phone in to the station is you need to get out more.
Not even a clairvoyant can predict who will or will not win the league, stay up or go down.
When we were in the lower leagues they referred to us as money bags Fulham!! Has any other team had that rubbish hurled at them?
In reality we were probably one of the unluckiest clubs in the country as due to our location we were asset stripped by Ernie Clay and sold out by Bulstrode. Our position in the lower leagues was a false one, but almost finnished us.
Mo AlFayed has only pushed us a little higher than we should have been without the asset strippers. We are back to where we should have been all a long in the premier League.

If you look forward 10 years, My prediction is  1. we will still be in the premier League. 2 The joke station Talksport that has no credibility whatsoever will have a relaunch that fails miserably It will be gone replaced by a wall to wall music station that makes money.  To be frank, the sooner the better 3 Adrian Durham without the protection of a studio and a radio station will be vilified and live out the rest of his days hiding the fact that his former paymaster was one Rupert Murdoch.

WORTHINGFULHAM

I think your missing the whole point of this, they have you where they want you, in the palm of there hand.
Here you are discussing and commenting and getting wound up by some mug whos a wum. lol

fulham traveller

DURHAM TIPPED US TO GO DOWN, AND NO ONE PHONED IN TO TALK ABOUT BERBATOV S PRESS CONFERENCE, THERE IS NO STORY, AND TALK SHITE WERE TRYING TO GET A REACTION, AND NOONE REACTED, POOR SHOW FROM TWO CRAP PRESENTERS