watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Putney End's Neutral Zone

Started by GodfatherJol, September 06, 2012, 02:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GodfatherJol

I'm a member so I have a discount for the next game and I was thinking of taking my dad and younger brother to the West Brom game (it'll be my brother's first Fulham game!). The only place I can find three seats together (other than the very back of P4 with a restricted view) is in P5, but it's not clear whether this is still the neutral area or whether this is the away seating. Can anyone clear this up for me? Cheers.

FFCAli

Isn't away seating only available through the away club?  I think that if you can find the seats on the FFC ticket web page then they're in the neutral area.  Doesn't mean you won't be sitting next to an away supporter tho'.

MJG

The closer you get the river the more west brom your be sitting with. Be ready to boing boing with them sitting in P5

domprague

At least you'll hear some noise. Unlike me in the Riverside.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

Berserker

Quote from: MJG on September 06, 2012, 03:38:30 PM
The closer you get the river the more west brom your be sitting with. Be ready to boing boing with them sitting in P5

Even in P2 you can be with the away fans!!
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

MJG

Quote from: Berserker on September 06, 2012, 04:46:05 PM
Quote from: MJG on September 06, 2012, 03:38:30 PM

Even in P2 you can be with the away fans!!
I have now escaped back to the Hammersmith end, so no more sitting next to tourists and away fans.

fulhaman

I love the Hammersmith :) Just hope the riverstand gets more of an atmosphiere when new stand goes in

Burt

Quote from: domprague on September 06, 2012, 04:10:28 PM

Surely you must hear the occasional rustle of a crisp packet, shuffling of zimmer frames, or polite coughs?

HatterDon

I'm confused. Isn't there a thread somewhere bemoaning the slow ticket sales for the WBA match? How can there be no interest and only obstructed view seats available at the same match?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: HatterDon on September 07, 2012, 04:17:49 PM
I'm confused. Isn't there a thread somewhere bemoaning the slow ticket sales for the WBA match? How can there be no interest and only obstructed view seats available at the same match?

Its almost as if certain posters are trying to create a sense that fans are disinterested in the team because they are personally unhappy with the transfer window

GodfatherJol

Other than the odd one or two seats dotted around the Haynes stand, there's nothing else other than a few in the Putney End. Must only be a matter of 100-200 tickets left.

HatterDon

Quote from: GodfatherJol on September 07, 2012, 05:18:44 PM

Other than the odd one or two seats dotted around the Haynes stand, there's nothing else other than a few in the Putney End. Must only be a matter of 100-200 tickets left.

I certainly wasn't doubting you, my friend. I had some doubts about the "even with the cheap tickets nobody is buying" folks earlier this week. Hope you get something good for you, your bro, and your dad. Also hope you get to watch us get three points.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Max Headroom

I have another question on the neutral zone....

I have bought a couple of tickets to the Sunderland game for a friend of mine and his eight year old son supports Sunderland.....

Is it safe for him to wear his Sunderland scarf there? Will the be a mix of Fulham and Sunderland fans?

Got two tickets for a tender, hence not in the Sunderland part of the Pitney end.

Thanks

Burt

Quote from: Max Headroom on September 08, 2012, 01:12:12 PM
I have another question on the neutral zone....

I have bought a couple of tickets to the Sunderland game for a friend of mine and his eight year old son supports Sunderland.....

Is it safe for him to wear his Sunderland scarf there? Will the be a mix of Fulham and Sunderland fans?

Got two tickets for a tender, hence not in the Sunderland part of the Pitney end.

Thanks

It will be fine... Quite often a mix of fans in the neutral zone, wearing their colours.

ron

Quote from: Burt on September 06, 2012, 10:03:41 PM

Surely you must hear the occasional rustle of a crisp packet, shuffling of zimmer frames, or polite coughs?

I'm sure it's because they are all frozen into suspended animation over there. Something is to be said for wooden floorboards with catering beneath !

Berserker

you know for a FA cup match where i can't use my season ticket i will try that stand just for the experience ;-)

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Chesh

I have to do the same thing, as we are taking my nephew and the only place they had 3 together on Thursday was P5.

Guy in TO said that they were only available because West Brom didn't take up their full allocation which would have included P5. In fact they only sent them back the day before.

It is therefore designated neutral for this match.
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

nickmuir

lol i never here riverside sing

Berserker

That will be an interesting place to sit, are West Brom the new Wigan!

- Martin Luther King Jr.

A Humble Man

Most of the seats are now season tickets so very few general home tickets go on sale except for the neutral end.
We Are Fulham, Believe.