Friday fun!!!! - Potential Berbatov headlines

Started by jelmo, September 07, 2012, 11:13:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aFFCn_Fan

Berba-chop
When he takes up karate or butchery....works both ways
@hincharoo

jelmo

Dimitar's Berba-Cough (For when he misses a match due to a nasty virus)

Berb Berb Black sheep (For when he is caught by Martin Jol having a cheeky fag behing the cottage thus confirming his bad boy reputation)

Might have to start doing headlines on another player now. The well is running dry!

jazz hardrockin

[size=18pt]"BerbaAIR" sensational launch today[/size]
In a sensational interview for the Italian media Emil Danchev {Berba's agent} revealed the mystery behind the flight that did not arrived in Florence. To prove the cliché wrong that agents do not earn their living and doesn't care less about their clients he stated.
"Could not be further from the truth."
"For instance, since I've learnt that my client has being omitted from the squad for the CL final against Barcelona for no particular reason I've decided that something should be done sooner than later"
"After chatting with SAF I've learnt that speed is "everything" in modern football. I wasn't sure at the time I understood his concept but now I know more. His concept is blending geriatric midfield with "headless chickens' up front probably will speed up his long awaited retirement."
"SAF is enigmatic you know, this is why he broke the bank for my enigmatic client on a first place I recon"
"So I've decided to go for speed myself. Launching an Airline comes to mind "
"I am announcing the launch of "BerbaAir" today.
"I do apologize to Fiorentina for being on the other end of the test run but this is due to unforeseen circumstances '
"The test pilot for the test run was SAF / hence the speed achieved/ and after seeing him beaming while flying the aircraft I've decided also that all aircrafts used by BerbaAir will be painted Red on the Nose."
"Bar apologize I don't own anything to Fiorentina FC. After all, they owe me for putting them on the football map of Europe and they already achieved their 15 minute of fame for the season thanks to me"
"After all I am running a business and when I've learned that MAF and FFC agreed to be major shareholders of the new "BerbaAir" it was no brainer."
"As for the future of "BerbaAir" I am thinking to launch it on NYStock exchange
next to MUFCC. "

No animal is being hurt in the making of this posting.

Airfix

Berba en colère
Et ron, ron, ron, petit patapon.

When he is upset by a French team or French player.

rusty shackleford

Berbia and Montenegro

Fulham sign 46 year old Montenegrin Marko Scorealić as a free agent to partner Berbatov and bolster their attacking options.

jazz hardrockin

BERBASEX strikes again... ( as of when Berba shows the finger to De Gea)

bizarrebaz

Err having read those efforts just like to say don't give up your day jobs.

Ron Sheepskin

Nobody puts Berba in the corner when Jolly Martin experiments with Dimi at right back.
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

Lighthouse

Berbatov fails to shine in dull draw - Page 37

Daily Telegraph
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

andrew_grizzly

Quote from: Lighthouse on September 08, 2012, 12:24:43 AM

Daily Telegraph

haha gold.

hopefully this doesn't happen.

jazz hardrockin

Quote from: Lighthouse on September 08, 2012, 12:24:43 AM

Daily Telegraph

...the article continues on page 38....."but in his defence we need to point that he was playing the entire game as a central defender{as he did it once for his former club} and his very,very hard work :) contributed to the dull draw...:)

jazz hardrockin

Fiorentina director expresses regret over failure to sign Berbatov   064.gif

Delboy

berba_fan

Quote from: jazz hardrockin on September 14, 2012, 03:57:58 AM
Fiorentina director expresses regret over failure to sign Berbatov   064.gif
Fiorentina ? ... who cares ???????? :D :D :D

jazz hardrockin

gezkc

Berba-Queue.

As other clubs clamour to sign Berbatov, following the announcement he will be leaving Fulham (hopefully no time soon)