watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

www.fulhamfootballprogrammes.co.uk

Started by Phil Cowan, September 09, 2012, 05:57:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phil Cowan

MAJOR UPDATE : Programmes from the first three years of the noughties now added to the site. Take a look at 2000/1, 2001/2 and 2002/3 at www.fulhamfootballprogrammes.co.uk

cmg

Again, thank you very much for this amazing asset.

So much of our history (and my memory) is there.

If there happens to be a Fulham supporter or two who have not seen this great site, give yourself a treat - allow yourself several hours.

Travers Barney

Quote from: cmg on September 09, 2012, 07:16:49 PM
Again, thank you very much for this amazing asset.

So much of our history (and my memory) is there.

If there happens to be a Fulham supporter or two who have not seen this great site, give yourself a treat - allow yourself several hours.

Several hours...its wonderful.

thanks
We are the whites

Travers Barney

Great pic of Frank Penn 1924/25...he was truly a great servant.
We are the whites

Burt

Scrumpy

A brilliant website. I can't begin to imagine how much hard work has gone into this. Well done sir!
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

LBNo11

...this site is a real mark of devotion and dedication in mapping out a sector of Fulham Football Clubs' history so that the faithful can dip in and discover new facts, or remember old. Literally never a dull moment...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Phil Cowan

All of the programmes from the Nineties at www.fulhamfootballprogrammes.co.uk have been spruced up and are now much sharper and clearer to read both in the standard size as well as the zoomed size. Enjoy!

Phil Cowan

All of the programmes from the EIGHTIES at www.fulhamfootballprogrammes.co.uk have been spruced up and are now much sharper and clearer to read both in the standard size as well as the zoomed size. Enjoy!

Phil Cowan

All of the programmes from the SEVENTIES at www.fulhamfootballprogrammes.co.uk have been spruced up and are now much sharper and clearer to read both in the standard size as well as the zoomed size. Enjoy!

Jamie88

Great work Phil, the amount of times I have used this site over the last few months is unreal! So much information from the past that leaves me reading for hours!

Phil Cowan