watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How much will we miss Dembele

Started by The Swan, September 10, 2012, 08:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

Dempsey has gone and did not play for us this season. Dembele played so well for us against Norwich and Man U, I wonder how much we will miss him. I can't sde any of our present players controlling the game like he did. We need to be on our game to beat West Brom on Saturday as they have had such a great start to the season. I am hoping for a 1-0 win for us.
The Swan

Admin

He's gone but we'll hobble on a usual. This is Fulham, as soon as we get anyone half decent the vultures start circling. Unfortunately this is part and parcel of being a small fish in a big pond.

We've lost players such as EVS, Saha, Malbranque, LBM, Finnan, Davis, Bullard, Zamora and we've still managed to survive.

RidgeRider

Admin speaks truth. We'll survive the two Dems departures but it may take a couple of months for us to really gel. Losing Moussa is a big blow but I always expected he would leave this summer so there you go.

Someone, or a couple of guys, will have to fill his shoes in some way or we'll have to change the way we play to cover his loss. Either way we'll still survive and hopefully thrive.

Admin's dead on, its part of being Fulham. Probably why Haynes was so special in that he stayed with us when we dropped leagues.

We are a team in transition, again, and I am looking forward now to how we are going to play with the loss of those two important ex-Fulham players. I suppose one thing is for sure our movement forward will have to be more centered on short passing, as we will lose the ability to have a single player bring the ball up the field on his own, and hoofing it up there doesn't seem to be an option either.

jazz hardrockin

No animal is being hurt in the making of this posting.

Jack Fulham

Jimbobob

"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

JIMMY D

I love Dembele so much........... I will love it if he came back!

Holders

A great deal but he always said we were a stepping stone and conducted himself in a very proper manner. Thus it shall ever be, I fear but better to have good players for a couple of seasons than not at all. Maybe one day we'll lift ourselves to the next level (5th-7th, regular Europe) and things may be a little different.

The other side of the coin, however, is that we in turn have more pulling power than some others and a great deal more than we did not so very long ago. If it weren't Fulhamish it would be boring.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria