watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Boa Morte

Started by fulhaman, September 14, 2012, 12:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhaman

Anyone think he might come back and play with us. I loved the guy. But I wonder if he still has it. In the interview he said he was training with first team last week and this week with the reserves I wonder if Martin though about this option. Saw him in training last week and though he wasn't good enough.

Though at the end of the interview I found this intresting.

Keep an eye on fulhamfc.com for another exclusive interview with Luis coming soon.

Could be him signing on short term maybe. Think this could be a good signing though though he lost it at west ham

Burt

Loved him in his prime...suspect he may be a tad over the hill now.

west kowloon white

Is this a wind up-surely not.Maybe getting "fit"for Kansas.

Fletchino

Getting 5 million quid for him was great bussiness

cmg

Great bloke. Almost the typically ideal Fulham player. Generally fabulous for us - generally useless with everyone else he played for (just mention his name if you want to wind-up a West Ham fan, as I am sure you do.) PLUS we made a nice profit on the transfer fees. Absolutely fantastic memories of him, including his occasional psycho outbursts.

To think he might, at this stage, be able to do anything for us on the field is, to say the least, fanciful verging on the bizarre.

west kowloon white

Kinda nice if he is training Motspur way-hope he gets a "M"LS contract-he did put a shift-of sorts!

LBNo11

...Dead Snake was an entertaining player, and even at his best was not a fantastic player, good granted, but never fantastic. True defenders found it hard to defend against him, but that was because even he didn't know which direction his legs were going to take him. I loved his passion though, especially when he begged Tigana to sign him on a permanent deal from Southampton. His early goal celebrations were great fun too.

But he was given the captaincy to try and entice him to stay, but he was never captain material with his card collecting legacy. He had an injury that had kept him out for a while and I thionk we were playing Wigan at home and we were dire, Jensen(s) and thug Brown and Zat (pointer) Knight - well you get the picture - we were losing 1-2 and on he came as substitute and we all hopeed it would change the game - but his heart was no longer in it and shortly thereafter we sold him to the cheats.

Great guy with heart and personality but he is so past it now, League 1 at best...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

whiteburp

dont think we could take him seriously now.but blimey west ham did not have a clue where or how to play him !

HatterDon

Boa was the player that first led me to the club. I started watching Fulham as much as I could because I enjoyed his game, and then got hooked on the club -- McBride's arrival didn't hurt.

I hope he does get an MLS contract. He'd have fun over here.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

DukeTyrion

Honestly, I think the next time we see him in a Fulham shirt will be in a few years time and the London Masters.

Awesome player and I think when he does eventually grace the Masters he will set the place alight once again!

epsomraver

Quote from: fulhaman on September 14, 2012, 12:01:41 PM
Anyone think he might come back and play with us. I loved the guy. But I wonder if he still has it. In the interview he said he was training with first team last week and this week with the reserves I wonder if Martin though about this option. Saw him in training last week and though he wasn't good enough.

Though at the end of the interview I found this intresting.

Keep an eye on fulhamfc.com for another exclusive interview with Luis coming soon.

Could be him signing on short term maybe. Think this could be a good signing though though he lost it at west ham

Can you sort out your thoughs and thoughts as it is hard to understand what you are saying, are you saying you saw Boa in training?

A Humble Man

He is only 35 so is a spring chicken compared to some recent signings so sign him up quick and get into tomorrows team.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

Jack Fulham

Boa Morte was my favourite player growing up. Pretty sure he is the reason I am left footed and play left wing. I don't think we should resign him though.

Yellow Jacket

Man, this club is in trouble now. A return for Boa Morte?

horse1031

maybe 3 or 4 years ago but he is past it now surely??  loved him back in the day though!!

EJL

St Eve

Same age as Murphy and we let him go because he was too old!

Bracken White

Bet he was on the verge of a contract this morning .... bring your boots, son!
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

HatterDon

According to Gentleman Jim, he's contracted to a South African side.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

The Rock

Maybe Jol or the Motspur crew said "we'll have a look" and we're short of MF's etc. But, besides being old, Fulham '12 are noticeably better than Fulham '04.