watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So, what we all dreaded happening has already happened

Started by Admin, September 14, 2012, 10:02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berserker

I still have a clapper on my study wall at home. It has a picture of Pantsil and Dempsey. Mr B had put a 'for sale' sticker on it in the transfer window, which has now been changed to a 'sold' sign, i'll still leave it up on the wall though for the memories.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

MOR :

Why not give Pajtim Kasami a run in the team...as his profile says he's confident on the ball and ambitious when in possession. Give the bloke a chance...

Matt Inglis

As long as our replacements show quality, I don't care for the score.
There's only one Emma's burger stand.

Bracken White

Time for others to step up to the plate - very hard game this afternoon ... what can Sidwell & Baird provide in midfield?
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

Burt

Keep the faith... 3 points in the bag. I read it in my tealeaves this morning.

NogoodBoyo

I was selling chickens to a Chinaman whilst taking delivery of 850 bales of hay for the duration of the first half.  The second half saw us on cruise control, but the midfield looked very good albeit against 10 men.  Bairdinho and Sidwell were involved in everything. 
Very interesting. Heartening.  Good on Jol for patching together a creative unit.  And let's not give credence to the old line - well, we won't have many easier games than that.  WBA have performed very strongly this season to date.
Incidentally, I feel an overwhelming desire to apologise to all and sundry for doubting the team's ability to be creative with the departure of Murphy, Dembele and the horse with no name.
I shall be watching the entire Hatter Don supported taped delay game at 16:30 hrs on Fox Soccer Channel later today.  There are obvious challenges ahead - big injury list with Berbatov looking a bit hamstrung, but I look forward to seeing the balance of this new team unfold throughout the season.
Nogood "pleased as punch and Judy, isit" Boyo
P.S.  That Kasami looked very good in his cameo - same with Smith.

grandad

Quote from: Bracken White on September 15, 2012, 11:11:38 AM
Time for others to step up to the plate - very hard game this afternoon ... what can Sidwell & Baird provide in midfield?

Everything we could have wanted. They were truly professional. Neither are top drawer but today they played their hearts out.
Nice problem for Jol. Does Diarra come back in & for whom?
Where there's a will there's a wife

hurricane_nz

Didnt even realise he was missing while watching the game, Baird in the middle made a difference. Nice to see Kasami get a go as well as Smith. Berba looks class!

NogoodBoyo

Where's Admin?  We know how much you like to be wrong:-)  And we also know how much you love the new look Fulham.
I've already issued my official apology for being a doubting pustule - even though it's still early drawers.  It's buried deep in another post.
Nogood "smiling today, isit" Boyo