watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So, what we all dreaded happening has already happened

Started by Admin, September 14, 2012, 10:02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

1 game since Dembele' has gone and Diarra is injured already. I couldn't have written this story any better myself.

Burt

Mitch

Oh Admin, I've had a terrible week, don't make it worse. Fulham's my little bubble!!!!

EJL

Jack Fulham

Berserker

Well i just think we had a bad transfer window and have to live with that until January. Hopefully we won't get into a relegation scrap but it could be a dodgy ride. I have resigned my self to it because for every reason we are in the poo. This is just my opinion and i must admit i am a glass half empty person :-(
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

OtterFFC

Can't wait to seek your cheery face in the pub tomorrow . . . 2 - 0 win for the good guys tomorrow, stick your house on it!

BarryP

Quote from: Admin on September 14, 2012, 10:02:03 PM
1 game since Dembele' has gone and Diarra is injured already. I couldn't have written this story any better myself.

The good news is there is no waiting for the other shoe to drop.

I hope.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

NogoodBoyo

I think you're dealing very well with this set-back, Admin.
Nogood "one step at a time, isit" Boyo

hn4fulham

Quote from: Berserker on September 14, 2012, 10:41:18 PM
Well i just think we had a bad transfer window and have to live with that until January. Hopefully we won't get into a relegation scrap but it could be a dodgy ride. I have resigned my self to it because for every reason we are in the poo. This is just my opinion and i must admit i am a glass half empty person :-(

I agree with everything you said and I'm usually a glass half full kinda person.

mangoputney

Facepalming myself on way to work, will resume at 1500 team announcements & full time at the cottage... Hope they ain't got those fricking paper clappers...
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

Herbie

Relax, don't forget that we still have the likes of Bairdinho who can easily step into the CM role. 

Rupert

Of all the things I dread happening, Diarra getting injured doesn't even feature. It's a bit of a nuisance, that's all.
Still, thanks for speaking up for me.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

You are forgetting the 'Ginga Ninja'...

mr-ska

Ive never wanted a win at 16.50 so much..   WE DO HAVE ENOUGH!

MJG

Amazing how a free transfer, injury plagued, over 30 year old is not available and we are all of a sudden bottom 3 contenders in the eyes of many.

Have some faith in the squad we have. Its a bit of a unique situation today what with the window closing, west ham the next day and then international break. Lets just get to the ground and cheer on the boys in white, whoever they are.

epsomraver

Quote from: mangoputney on September 15, 2012, 05:54:24 AM
Facepalming myself on way to work, will resume at 1500 team announcements & full time at the cottage... Hope they ain't got those fricking paper clappers...

What's wrong with the clappers, a lot more people will use them than sing and shout and it adds to the home atmosphere, I wonder why some people go sometimes!

MJG

Quote from: epsomraver on September 15, 2012, 08:46:54 AM
Quote from: mangoputney on September 15, 2012, 05:54:24 AM

What's wrong with the clappers, a lot more people will use them than sing and shout and it adds to the home atmosphere, I wonder why some people go sometimes!
I think the clappers work really well and are great for the younger fans. Im all for them.