watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

No View tomorrow

Started by HatterDon, September 14, 2012, 10:51:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

Tape delayed over here and I have a commitment at broadcast time.

Try to bear up under the strain of its absence.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

RidgeRider

btings

It's not airing on tv until they rerun it later in the day.

jazz hardrockin

No animal is being hurt in the making of this posting.

Jimbobob

Bummer-not on here till late.   :dft006:
Don't know if I can hold out that long but will try.  :dft002:
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

NogoodBoyo

Come on, HD...you know you can't throw out such TV viewing expertise and intelligence without explaining it to the remotelessly controlled welshman stuck in a time warp 60 miles north of Gotham. 
And you also know that if you don't keep me in the loopy of when and where Fulham's being shown on the grown-up Americablesatinternets TV then I'll just have to kill you softly with a thousand You Tube videos of Albert Lee bending Sterling Ball strings on an old humbug coloured Telecaster.
Nogood "couldn't resist Albert Lee - Sweet Little Lisa overdub isit" Boyo

HatterDon

Quote from: NogoodBoyo on September 15, 2012, 03:16:21 AM
Come on, HD...you know you can't throw out such TV viewing expertise and intelligence without explaining it to the remotelessly controlled welshman stuck in a time warp 60 miles north of Gotham. 
And you also know that if you don't keep me in the loopy of when and where Fulham's being shown on the grown-up Americablesatinternets TV then I'll just have to kill you softly with a thousand You Tube videos of Albert Lee bending Sterling Ball strings on an old humbug coloured Telecaster.

central time all
0900 game is live -- but only available by Gentleman Jim on radio and FUSA chatroom
1530 game is [finally] broadcast on Fox Soccer channel
1700 [before game is over on TV] -- I'm on the road to go toast the bride and drink a lot of wine
2200 -- I'll finally get around to watching it.
2359 -- I sleep

Since I usually get the report up within 30 minutes of the final whistle, this time it didn't seem worth it.

Please note the television time, senor. And thanks for the Alvin Lee link. I taught him everything I know, but he still can't handle a friggin' metaphor for Chicklets.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

NogoodBoyo

Thanks HD, but Alvin Lee was Ten Years After and Albert Lee was light years ahead.  Love the description of your evening.
My day tomorrow?  I have to sell 40 chickens before even more of them are killed by Fishers/polecats and Red-Tailed Hawks.  I have to fix my solar-charged electronet fence that protects my 65 ewes from coyotes in a remote field on Quaker Hill six miles away.  The battery has deceased, expired, died leaving said mutton and lamb exposed to the dangers of imminent death by predatory tooth damage. 
Oh yea, then I have to go out to dinner with the neighbours to drink gallons of wine interrupted by a modest amount of food in the evening.
Nogood "FSC,  I can find that, isit" Boyo

btings

Yeah, you can find streams here as well.  I'm actually going to test drive going legit (fox soccer 2go) for a month to see how it works out.  Honestly, getting up to watch games at 7 is sort of a dodgy proposition for me, so the replays are often enough.  But I'm trying to get into the habit, since I can't resist immediately checking the scores/twitter when I wake up, and that ruins everything.

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Nachos for breakfast? Surely not...

Logicalman

Quote from: HatterDon on September 15, 2012, 03:25:52 AM
Quote from: NogoodBoyo on September 15, 2012, 03:16:21 AM

central time all
0900 game is live -- but only available by Gentleman Jim on radio and FUSA chatroom
1530 game is [finally] broadcast on Fox Soccer channel
1700 [before game is over on TV] -- I'm on the road to go toast the bride and drink a lot of wine
2200 -- I'll finally get around to watching it.
2359 -- I sleep

Since I usually get the report up within 30 minutes of the final whistle, this time it didn't seem worth it.

Please note the television time, senor. And thanks for the Alvin Lee link. I taught him everything I know, but he still can't handle a friggin' metaphor for Chicklets.

.. and for those of us on the East Coast (well, those of YOU on the East Coast and rest of us midwest wannabees) it's on at 4:30PM on Fox+ , but soCalJoe will get it earlier than the rest of us at 1:30PM.