News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulhams strongest team if everyone is fit ....

Started by MrFFC, September 15, 2012, 08:49:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrFFC

Your see some top players left out of the 18 mine would be a 4-2-3-1 going

Schwarzer

Riether Hughes Hangeland Riise

Diarra Karagounis

Duff Ruiz Kaca

Berbatov

Subs - Stockdale , Senderos , Sidwell , Frei , Dejagah , Petric ,  Rodallega

That would mean no Kelly Baird Briggs Kasami Mesca Richardson Davies or Trotta even on the bench shows we do have a good squad
Come on you Whites!! :)

ffc73

Good point Mr FFC but the problem is when the bench/cover players for a particular starting role are also not (match) fit.

Baird would be my 1st choice sub as he can cover many positions

Personally, if fit, Petric should start.  Logically that would be for Ruiz or Kaca in your line up and I do not want to leave either of them out.  If they are fit.....

ffcbulgaria

Need Baird or Richardson for if Riise gets injured. With the given team list we'll be kinda screwed if that happens.

I like Kacaniklic but I believe if at any point Richardson recovers his top form it will be a tough call and he would be definately have to be in teh squad. Wweeeell once if ever all our players are fit at the same time I'd not want to be in M. Jol's place trying to keep em all happy and playing :D

fulhamben

Quote from: ffcbulgaria on September 15, 2012, 10:00:10 AM
Need Baird or Richardson for if Riise gets injured. With the given team list we'll be kinda screwed if that happens.

I like Kacaniklic but I believe if at any point Richardson recovers his top form it will be a tough call and he would be definately have to be in teh squad. Wweeeell once if ever all our players are fit at the same time I'd not want to be in M. Jol's place trying to keep em all happy and playing :D
id have frei over kaca and richardson
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

fulhamben

stockdale
Riether Hughes Hangeland Riise
diarra duff
ashkan  ruiz frei
berba
would be my starting 11
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

SKSW6

If everyone's fit, Dejagah will definitely start. Was Wolfsburg's best player last year supposedly.

Burt

When you take a pause and think about things... We actually do have a decent bunch of players there. It would be a dream to have them all fit at the same time.

epsomraver

And be able to play with each other instead of a bunch of blokes who just met in the park.

Bracken White

Interesting discussion & would agree with the above. There's flair & goals in that team - perhaps just guile & finesse in the midfield, missing - although there's some sound footballers in the wings. Hoping that Sidders & Baird put in a real shift today & give the selection process more headaches.
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

hongkongfulham

i think we have good competition for places, when fitness isnt an issue. Supposedly thats why dejagah was brought in as dickie duff had no one challenging him really. i think we are pretty sound across the board especially is kasami can come good in CM, otherwise id say another CM would be needed if we loaned him out but not urgently by any means. If we play poorly tonight i will cry...

west kowloon white

Where in HK do you do your crying?Could turn out to be a nail b'ting season and don't want increased stress-maybe a beer sometime-there used to be small core of followers in the sar.