watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

First half thoughts Fulham vs West Brom

Started by K33NY, September 15, 2012, 03:34:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K33NY

I think Fulham has done well,, finally a goal after hard work and by Berbatov :D

but is it just me or has Berbatov been a bit of a whiner this first half, I think I see him yelling and being frustrated with other team-mates all the time, is he right behaving like this? or is he a whiner today?

Just want others thoughts on this incase im wrong :P Great goal though!! :D

ffcbulgaria

THats his style. Admitted he likes to give instructions to teammates and always gets frustrated when a player on his team doesnt make the best decision :)

rusty shackleford

He can cry all he wants it he scores 2 goals a game

K33NY

Quote from: ffcbulgaria on September 15, 2012, 03:49:34 PM
THats his style. Admitted he likes to give instructions to teammates and always gets frustrated when a player on his team doesnt make the best decision :)

yeah didnt see it that way he just seems so intence :P clearly out with arms in frustration, I maybe thought it would make frustration for the rest of the team. But this is probably the way he is.

Done a awesome job so far for Fulham though!

bulgariawhite

Don't look for faults, he has shown his class. Come on we are winning 2-0. Leave the critism till the end of the game

K33NY

I started saying Fulham has done well, I just saw Berbatov yelling around waving hes arms at teammates, and yelling, to me at the time he seemed like a whiner. Team has done great, and Berbatov scored 2 wich is awesome!

cmg

Oh dear, oh dear!

Waving his arms about, getting frustrated at team mates, telling people what to do? Hahahahahah.

I remember we once had a player like that here a little while ago. Terrible influence. Can't remember his name just now. Stand? Statue? Something like that.

Just get down on your knees and pray to the god of football that this bloke turn out to be one tenth as good.

NogoodBoyo

As I see it, Berbatov scares the living daylights out of the opposition defence.  This seems to make it easier for other players to shine - especially the youngsters.  Interesting to see Kaca, Kasami and even Smith shine in their time on the pitch today. 
Sidwell and Baird played as well as I've ever seen them play for us.  Even Duff was more prepared to go to the by-line.  The full-backs came storming forward on a regular basis.
Berbatov can wave his arms and gesticulate as much as he wants if 1. he scores goals and 2. his presence unlocks the hidden talents in his team-mates.
One concern?  He did look as if he was carrying a hamstring strain.
Nogood "whining when winning is a good, isit" Boyo

LordNelson

Put the damn ball in the net and you can whine till the cows come home!!!!   dbf 000en.gif
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

God The Mechanic

Quote from: NogoodBoyo on September 15, 2012, 05:41:47 PM

I think he got a knock on his ankle in the first few mins of the second half, so it could have been that?

Rupert

Quote from: God The Mechanic on September 15, 2012, 06:17:29 PM
Quote from: NogoodBoyo on September 15, 2012, 05:41:47 PM

I think he got a knock on his ankle in the first few mins of the second half, so it could have been that?

Yes, he came to the side of the pitch to have something sprayed on it just after getting the knock, so that is what was bothering him.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

jazz hardrockin

OMG....the "yelling police" has arrived....... 064.gif
No animal is being hurt in the making of this posting.

Chesh

Quote from: cmg on September 15, 2012, 05:28:34 PM
Oh dear, oh dear!

Waving his arms about, getting frustrated at team mates, telling people what to do? Hahahahahah.

I remember we once had a player like that here a little while ago. Terrible influence. Can't remember his name just now. Stand? Statue? Something like that.

Just get down on your knees and pray to the god of football that this bloke turn out to be one tenth as good.
Quality reply.

Although, I only saw Berbatov encouraging when things didn't go quite right though, and really praising Kaca when he laid on his goal (and I was 2 yards from the pitch).

I honestly didn't notice any whining or castigating.
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

Willard

I saw him pointing but no whining.

He plays the way he plays and he is a class act. I think he wants people to move and create chances for him and others. Maybe he has a bit of vision or perhaps it's just that he has the experience to know what will open defences and get goals.

That's what the pointing is about.

K33NY