watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The new Fulham

Started by Nightwind15, September 15, 2012, 03:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightwind15

I knew Berba would be a great asset to the squad.  I never understood why Ferguson did not blend him into the starting eleven.  He is a top quality striker with an eye for the great pass as well.  The team is organized and I do believe we will have great things happening this season.  Demsey and Dembele may regret leaving in a short time.  The over all team play was excellent abiet a few missed crosses from the wing play.  Go Fulham! 
I played in the first match I ever saw!

Jimpav

It's certainly looking brighter than after our result against West Ham.

I'm pleased Berbatov got his brace today. Players of his calibre don't lose their class despite the way he was treated by Ferguson.

Fergie is undisputably one of the games greatest managers but as a club United pay a hefty price for their signings, a flip side of having money to burn I guess. Hernandez has done little to impress since his impressive first season - had Berba stayed there would have been £50 million worth of strike force keeping the bench warm.

Anyway a great coup by Jol in getting his signature. I wouldn't be surprised to see former Jol favourites join in us in January.

Rupert

Quote from: Jimpav on September 15, 2012, 05:37:20 PM
I wouldn't be surprised to see former Jol favourites join in us in January.

That's an intriguing thought.

Do you have anyone in particular in mind?
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.