watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Performances today

Started by Deanothefulhamfan, September 15, 2012, 05:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deanothefulhamfan

Schwarzer was solid in goal, making a few decent saves and commanding his box well

Reither was the pick of the bunch for the defenders, felt he had a great game at the back.

Is baird the centre midfielder we have been calling for, cracking distribution of the ball today.

Kaka looks really really exciting, loves attacking the full backs, gives the ball away but is young and still learning.

Berbatov is class... he really looks awesome in this fulham side, took his first goal really well.

Rodallega was our worst player on the pitch, hoping Petric will be Berbatovs full time striking partner, was hoping he would have taken rodallega off and given Trotta a ten minute run out

Great to see smith get on at the end.... The fulham youngsters are looking really good at the moment.

Overall perfomance was really solid, and felt we bossed the game even before they lost a man through an awful challenge.

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

ffc73

Hugo worked tirelessly stretching their backline and creating space and chances for others. He was denied a deserved goal by last ditch tackles, blocks and Foster.

We won 3-0. I do not think that there was a worst player today

MJG

I can't agree with you in Rodellaga. He worked bloody hard made some useful passes and you could see Berbatov appreciating his work.
Yes a couple of flicks here and there did not work but you could say that about anyone.

EJL

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on September 15, 2012, 05:58:33 PM
Schwarzer was solid in goal, making a few decent saves and commanding his box well

Reither was the pick of the bunch for the defenders, felt he had a great game at the back.

Is baird the centre midfielder we have been calling for, cracking distribution of the ball today.

Kaka looks really really exciting, loves attacking the full backs, gives the ball away but is young and still learning.

Berbatov is class... he really looks awesome in this fulham side, took his first goal really well.

Rodallega was our worst player on the pitch, hoping Petric will be Berbatovs full time striking partner, was hoping he would have taken rodallega off and given Trotta a ten minute run out

Great to see smith get on at the end.... The fulham youngsters are looking really good at the moment.

Overall perfomance was really solid, and felt we bossed the game even before they lost a man through an awful challenge.
I won't bother

Burt

Just got back and would struggle to pinpoint anyone who had a below-par game. There were some awesome performances out there, and WBA were very fortunate only to concede the three.

Well played lads.
:scarf:

Deanothefulhamfan

I just felt Rodallega lacked any composure in the final third, and gave the ball away too often. I dont feel like he made intelligent runs into the box, when the crosses were being played in. And Berbatov worked harder for 75 minutes then he did.

Maybe its because everyone else had such a great game, that his performance in my eyes was pretty poor.

fluffyninja

Hope we can get Reither permanently he's made a good start.

mickybrown100

Rodallega wasn't useless, he was under par today. He made a lot of runs, but his passing and shooting was average. Petric took a knock in training, so he didn't play, but when he is fit, he and Berbatov will be a good partnership. Rodallega will not be out of it, just back up to our front 2.

Another good thing is how good Baird and Sidwell played today. As our backup players, they were superb, but unfortunately  for them, Diarra and Ruiz are too good to drop, but at least we have got depth. Same said for Kaca, who was very good again today, but still lack that final bit, which he will get with experience, but I believe that Richardson will be first choice when fit, but he will get his chance, along with Frei.

Boggers

If anything Rods was trying too hard today, you could tell he wanted to score so badly, taking on a shot instead of playing someone else in. He was giving the badge a good old chest pump so you can tell he's happy to be here.

Sidwell was outstanding, my MOTM, dominated in midfield and retained the ball really well. Him and Baird controlled the tempo spraying balls out to the wide players, which is where our creativity came from today. Great performance.
"I never comment on referees and I'm not about to break the habit of a lifetime for that prat" - Ron Atkinson

http://alrightbeav.wordpress.com/

@shutuposhea

hazzaffc

have to disagree with rodallega comment, he didnt stand out much, but put in a lot of effort today, i dont think anyone played particularly bad, overall good team performance. i actually thought kaca didnt have the best of games, he done class to win us the pen, and set up berba, but apart from that lost the ball alot, but still think hes a good talent. i thought baird was exceptional in midfield, considering he hasnt started a pl match in a long time ( i think )

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: Boggers on September 15, 2012, 06:43:57 PM
If anything Rods was trying too hard today, you could tell he wanted to score so badly, taking on a shot instead of playing someone else in. He was giving the badge a good old chest pump so you can tell he's happy to be here.

Sidwell was outstanding, my MOTM, dominated in midfield and retained the ball really well. Him and Baird controlled the tempo spraying balls out to the wide players, which is where our creativity came from today. Great performance.

fully agree with Rods trying too hard and agree with Sidders playing a blinder but the best player on the pitch for me was Duff again,he was on fire 098.gif