watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just Got Back

Started by Peabody, September 15, 2012, 06:00:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

So, we have midfield problems? Tell that to man of the match  Chris Baird and Steve Sidwell. Bairdino was magnificent spraying passes all over the park. I know, some of youare going to say "well it was against 10 men". Thing is, they were doing this from kick off.

Deanothefulhamfan

Yeah I just posted about Baird, he was awesome today.... Would have given MOTM to him or Berbatov, who always looked a threat.

No richardson, Diarra, Petric or Ruiz and we still dominated. That has certainly made me feel better about things :)

Burt

We bossed it from the off, and the lads kept the tempo for most of the 90 minutes. Great result.

fluffyninja

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on September 15, 2012, 06:03:59 PM
Yeah I just posted about Baird, he was awesome today.... Would have given MOTM to him or Berbatov, who always looked a threat.

No richardson, Diarra, Petric or Ruiz and we still dominated. That has certainly made me feel better about things :)

I was surprised at no Petric was he injured ?

General

Where was Petric? Shame Jol didn't bring on Karagounis.

mangoputney

Petric was in the cottage, with Ruiz, senderos, frei, Richardson et al

Hope he's back soon
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: Peabody on September 15, 2012, 06:00:52 PM
So, we have midfield problems? Tell that to man of the match  Chris Baird and Steve Sidwell. Bairdino was magnificent spraying passes all over the park. I know, some of youare going to say "well it was against 10 men". Thing is, they were doing this from kick off.

Fully agree Mr P,we played a decent side off the park from first till last we have a lot to be happy about(so much for me storming off in a huff then  fp.gif)

RidgeRider

Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on September 15, 2012, 08:17:12 PM
Quote from: Peabody on September 15, 2012, 06:00:52 PM

Fully agree Mr P,we played a decent side off the park from first till last we have a lot to be happy about(so much for me storming off in a huff then  fp.gif)

:54: Glad you're back!

Peabody

Go on Syd, stamp your feet.