more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

will kasami still go on loan?

Started by cookie123, September 15, 2012, 06:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie123

Walsh

I really do like Kasami, I think he is a class player but going out on loan may give him the experience to come back and play 1st team Football.

Fulham_Adam

I'm with Walsh in being a fan of Kasami, think there's potential there. Loved his attitude when he came on today- lots of drive and hunger. Good to see.
The past is told by those who win.

MJG

It was an interesting cameo by him. Showed what he's all about with his power and drive, but also his youth when taking the ball off of Berbatov's feet in the box.
I would prefer he stayed but agree he may struggle for game time.

ffcfulham

anyone see him against wednesday hmm shocking
WE ARE FULHAM FFC
@ffcfulham

HatterDon

Quote from: ffcfulham on September 15, 2012, 08:22:42 PM
anyone see him against wednesday hmm shocking

then we shouldn't send him to the Championship on loan, certainly.

Sending Kasami on loan when we have injuries to Richardson and Diarra -- not to mention a guy who's been with us for five minutes -- is insane. If Kasami goes on loan in the next two weeks, Jol's mental.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Deanothefulhamfan

I am a real fan of the youngsters playing at Fulham, but from what I have seen from Kasami he has not brought anything to the table.

He did ok when he came on in the short time, but would like to see him go on loan and play regular first team football, hopefully he will come back and show the potential he did in Italy

MrFFC

I like Kasami he has no chance getting in down the wings as we are strong in wingers with Dejagah Duff Kaca Richardson and Frei
Come on you Whites!! :)

Black, White and Fred

He looked very good we should keep him for squad depth alone
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

The Bronsons

He looked very good we should loan him out so he can gain experience and come back ready to play like every week.