watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kaca has to be a starter

Started by MrFFC, September 16, 2012, 11:24:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrFFC

Quality young player gives great balance to the team, Richardson will not find 1st team football easy to get here I think
Come on you Whites!! :)

fulhamben

Quote from: MrFFC on September 16, 2012, 11:24:31 AM
Quality young player gives great balance to the team, Richardson will not find 1st team football easy to get here I think
his best chance has to be back up to riise. he must of known when he came though that he was stepping up and that his chances would be limited
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

psand22

I agree...he deserves to hang on to that spot with the way he's been playing.  Great to see the young guys stepping up.

Jack Fulham

Certainly looking that way. I think Frei may struggle to get a game when he returns from injury.

St Eve

Rupert

I'm not knocking any of those who have posted on this thread, since I realise you are not the same people, but isn't it funny to see how all the doom and gloom about our midfield from last week has transformed into confident predictions that those we were desperately missing are now finding it hard to get their places back?

I suspect we are starting to see the real result of the transfer window, where we were resigned to losing one of our superstars, but hoped to keep the other, but all the time Jol was aware that he had decent cover even if both went. This is not to say that he would not want to reinforce that area come January, and I am sure there will be frustrating days when the best XI are lacking in ability/enthusiasm/luck, but what we have is probably good enough for what we are.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

St Eve

Not sure I really understand your post. What ever way you look at it Dembele was a massive loss. I said then that Kaka and Frei should start every game as they are the future. Baird and Sidwell did well yesterday but they will not be our regulars. Baird is a good squad player, Sidwell is not good enough. Richardson is no improvent on what we already have. We have Kasami, Smith and Trotta all coming along. Imagine how much better it would be with Dembele still with us

Rupert

I suppose what I am trying to say is that we wanted to keep Dembele if we could, but while we will be a little worse off without him, it is not a mortal blow.

He was, unfortunately, too good for us, given our wage structure. What we have now is probably our level, but who is to say that the likes of young Alex will not go on to develop into another special player.
And, yes, if he does, we will end up selling him for £15million+ too.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

St Eve

You are probably right but it's a tough pill to swallow. Unfortunately I have seen it over and over again. Just when we look like we have something good going we lose our super stars. It is more annoying when it is to a team that is not that better than us like Spurs and Liverpool

Matt Inglis

I'm glad someone else made a thread I can reply to rather than start my own for this point.
How good were Baird and Kacaniklic together? It became noticeable that they were linking together well and so I started counting the number of times Baird pinged a successful pass to a pacey Alex and it went well over 20! No exaggeration, clearly set up by Jol and worked beautifully, indeed how the first goal came about.
There's only one Emma's burger stand.

HatterDon

If only he was 32 or 33, he'd be perfect for us.  086.gif
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel