watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Berbatov and Kacaniklic

Started by Sheepskin Junior, September 16, 2012, 02:08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheepskin Junior

Is it just me that thinks they will be one of the most dangerous partnerships this season? Kaca has the pace and skill to get past defenders and once he has, he can pick out Berba who, like we saw against Brom, barely has to look up to find the top corner. Those two, plus Duff on the other side, can make a very formidable trio.  1499  dbf  ROI flag
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

General

Don't forget, Frei, Petric and Ruiz and we still haven't seen anything of Dejegah. Our attacking options are the strongest they've been for the whole time I've been supporting Fulham.

Not to forget Mesca, Davies, Rodallega etc...

ScalleysDad

The best bit of that budding partnership was how Berbatov acknowledged the effort AK put in and talked to him about positioning and dropping off. Lots of arm gestures and a couple of mini applauses. How chuffed must AK be this morning.

jazz hardrockin

Quote from: General on September 16, 2012, 02:14:40 PM
Don't forget, Frei, Petric and Ruiz and we still haven't seen anything of Dejegah. Our attacking options are the strongest they've been for the whole time I've been supporting Fulham.

Not to forget Mesca, Davies, Rodallega etc...

Well,this is exactly Jol's Master Plan. Creating competition between a number of players to become Berba's future partner will do wonders for the progress of the team and few individuals. Also when and if Berba is dropped due to injury or tactical reason more players will be capable to "carry the can" for a game or two.And the so called partner should be able to share the burden with Berba while he is playing with him or without him. It's a learning curve as they say....:) Hopefully win-win also.
No animal is being hurt in the making of this posting.

hesedmedia

Quote from: ScalleysDad on September 16, 2012, 02:18:30 PM
The best bit of that budding partnership was how Berbatov acknowledged the effort AK put in and talked to him about positioning and dropping off. Lots of arm gestures and a couple of mini applauses. How chuffed must AK be this morning.

082.gif this. Loved seeing that.

mccscratch

Kaca Berba goal was such a thing of beauty... I was overjoyed to see that goal on the highlights last night.
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

MJG

I mentioned this after the west ham game and was one reason I wanted Kaca to start yesterday.
Must be a real buzz for Kaca to have Berbatov almost mentoring him while playing.

itombomb

Quote from: ScalleysDad on September 16, 2012, 02:18:30 PM

Yep and it wasn't in a berating way, it was in a mentoring 'this is how you fulfil your promise' way. Lovely to see.

ElissonSnygg

They talk a lot about these two in Sweden. Almost every tabloid out there today writes about the partnership they showed yesterday.  Extra fun when Kaca in an interview have said that he really like Berbatov and his footballstyle, even before Fulham he was a fan of him.
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg