watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wow....did you see the finish to Citeh/Stoke match

Started by RidgeRider, September 16, 2012, 03:22:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RidgeRider

Shawcross cleared one off the line in the final seconds with the keeper over-committed beyond the penalty area and Shawcross just clears it at the line. Stoke got lucky and Citeh unlucky

Logicalman

I saw the match yesterday and was appalled at that cheat of a manger Pulis, claiming he didn't think it was a handball that Crouchy used to score his goal.

I guess if you cannot intimidate a team by kicking them off the park, or smacking them in the face (as Shawcross did to Balotelli) then just cheat anyways - the Pulis way of management.

RidgeRider

Quote from: Logicalman on September 16, 2012, 03:28:22 PM
I saw the match yesterday and was appalled at that cheat of a manger Pulis, claiming he didn't think it was a handball that Crouchy used to score his goal.

I guess if you cannot intimidate a team by kicking them off the park, or smacking them in the face (as Shawcross did to Balotelli) then just cheat anyways - the Pulis way of management.

HA! I was watching it this morning, on replay obviously  :005:, thinking it was live, not realizing I had seen the scoreline on BBC....too right about Pulis.

epsomraver

Quote from: Logicalman on September 16, 2012, 03:28:22 PM

It wasn't Shawcross it was the other thug Wilkinson,Pullis said he didn't see the handball, really!!

Burt

Was driving home after the match yesterday and listening to 5Live, they interviewed Crouch and he admitted that he had handled the ball, but was playing to the whistle... It never came, so he scored.

MJG

Heard Pulis almost justify it by saying 'to get that decision against a big team this early in the season is rare' he really is an obnoxious hat wearing four eyed little poo.