News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ok, who's going to watch the Spuds/Reading match just to see the Dem's.......

Started by RidgeRider, September 16, 2012, 03:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walsh

Peabody

Jimbobob

:dft008:
Yes will watch to see what Reading looks like and of course Dembele and as you said Deuce will be on bench to start.
I do see him being a sub. But who knows? Wish them both the best. Nothing we can do about them leaving us.
COYW
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

supersimmo123

and the Pog... really cant see Dempsey playing regularly for Spuds... wont get on the left due to Bale wont get on the right due to Lennon and wont get up top with Adebayor and Defoe?? What was he thinking!

dannydog

I hope Spuds win would be better result for us, living in Windsor I consider Reading to be a local rival as well.

cottagecornerreject

To be fair also coming off international duty and let's face facts. The man got dumped back to the bench 5 straight seasons here with 5 new managers repeatedly having to prove himself. Why would think anything different with a new club? The man thrives on motivation and proving people wrong so will see. Wouldn't bet against him though.

Quote from: Peabody on September 16, 2012, 03:48:36 PM
Clint's on the bench. Sign of things to come?

RidgeRider

Black and silver kits??? They sort of remind me of the Oakland Raiders in American football.

Can't say I've seen that color combo in English football. Are there lower league teams that have silver and black as their primary home colors?

St Eve

MJG

Have to admit quite like the spurs kit.
Hope Reading win and Dembele plays well and of course hope the other one falls on his arse.

Burt

Been on the cards for a bit...

Apart from the handball that the ref somehow managed to miss despite it being in front of his nose Reading haven't done much else.

f5shooter

As an American Fulham fan who came here due to McBride and had my fandom bolstered by Dempsey... I find myself wanting to watch Spurs for Dembele far more than for watching Clint.  What a talent that guy is.  I doubt he'll be at Spurs for very long.  

(That is assuming both were playing.   :005: )

mccscratch

If any of you are watching this and think Clint will not be replacing Siggurdson very soon in the Spurs team... you have even bigger gilted lover syndrome that I could imagine possible...

The kid is decent and has great potential but Clint is miles better at this moment in time.
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Ian Harte must 80  he has been playing forever !!!
Bales hair cut,  what a tit !!!@
Spurts are not passing to Dembele, he wont't get a big next move with games like this !!    

mccscratch

Quote from: KCat on September 16, 2012, 05:28:09 PM
Ian Harte must 80  he has been playing forever !!!
Bales hair cut,  what a tit !!!@
Spurts are not passing to Dembele, he wont't get a big next move with games like this !!    

I noticed a few times where Dembele should have gotten a return ball and it never came.. they are silly not to have him bombing through the middle... at worst he draws fouls galore in great shooting positions.
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

Me-ate-Live, innit??

St Eve

theotherdembele

I just got a cold chill down my spine watching dempsey come on and maybe even a slight tear

Berserker

Listening to it  on M6 on 5 live coming back from Scottieland, keep losing signal going through the Lakes. Bit pissed of commentaters saying that Dempsey deserves to be at a big club and now he is, poo to them, hope he doesn't score now :-(
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.