watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Englands Englands number 6.......

Started by mr-ska, September 16, 2012, 05:48:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr-ska

Hilarious chant at WBA goalkeeper Ben Foster...  He took it so well  and also had a blinder for them!  I noticed he turned and applauded  the hammersmith End at the end. 

SKSW6

Was great fun yesterday! I think our you're s**t ahhhhh's worked pretty well to put him off too as he messed a couple up in a row.

mr-ska

i agree..  love the continuing arhhhhhh arhhhhhs  arhhhhs after !!

Burt

This was the home game for me this season, and the first time I have been in the Hammersmith End for years. We decided to transfer our season tickets from the Johnny Haynes stand to be in the same group as some friends of the family.

Got to say it was a good crack, plenty of noise, and the banter with their keeper was one of the highlights. He did take it in good heart, and has been mentioned actually applauded the end after the final whistle.

domprague

Lovely to hear that, especially after they'd been stuffed. Some players would have sulked.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

OtterFFC

Yep fair play to him, he was chuckling away at the banter . . Played very well, especially that reaction save to the deflected shot.

aussierod

The goalkeeping position must surely be the hardest position to play mentally, as in you only have to do 10 saves a game hopefully but constantly aware that any mistake will cost your team significantly. Add to that, the constant abuse/distraction right behind you, with no means to escape it. Give me a midfield role, away from all that nonsense any day lol. Total respect for all keepers, a thankless task which they make look easy.

As for Ben Foster, fair play to him, had a great game and although getting beaten, was no fault of his and still applauded the opposition fans after 45mins of banter at his expense, a mark of the man I guess
Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts