watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

motd ffc v wba

Started by TheDon, September 16, 2012, 08:04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aussierod

Cheers for that, TheDon, great to see us getting some positive recognition on MOTD. I liked Shearer's analysis of Berbatov also, and hopefully this is something Jol has instilled in the big Bulgarian, drop a little deeper to receive the ball, find some space (like his first goal where he comes off the WBA back 4, looking for the ball, and although the ball is played out to Kacaniklic, he's now found that space which he then used to score) alternatively, he can use his technical skills and vision to provide opportunities to the others.

I am ever moreso positive for this season now, and it was great to see Baird out there again, doing the simple things so well and his distribution, both short and long, was excellent, we've got some great depth in the squad, all over the pitch, coupled with some great talent coming through
Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts

Burt

I forgot about the Rodellega shot that got handled in the box... Could easily have been another pen. He was really unlucky not to get onnthe scoresheet.

Burt

And fair play to Odemwingie for his comments after the match. It was a stupid thing to do and he owned up to it rather than made excuses for it.