watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sascha Riether

Started by Me-ate-Live, innit??, September 17, 2012, 10:54:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Loving our little German ................................What is there to dislike about his guy ?? great signing 

from the Official
So Much Fun
Monday 17 September 2012 11:39

Sascha Riether highlighted his defensive and attacking pedigree last weekend with a first-class performance during Fulham's 3-0 victory over West Bromwich Albion.

The defender's crosses from the right flank hit double figures at Craven Cottage on Saturday and Riether was delighted with a fine overall performance by the Team.

"It was a good win but we had to win after losing the two previous games," said Riether. "It was a very good performance on Saturday with three goals.

"As a defender it's always important to keep a clean sheet and when you've got strikers like we have you're always going to score goals. It was a very good day for Fulham Football Club."

Fulham appear to have once again secured another transfer coup in Riether and the German international is clearly enjoying life in SW6 since his summer loan move from FC Cologne.

"It's been unbelievable so far and a lot of fun to play here," said Riether. "The Team has made it easy for me to settle in and they've helped me a lot. It's a big honour for me and we've had a good start so hopefully now we can keep performing like we did on Saturday."

Whilst there were several man-of-the-match performances for Fulham last weekend, the headlines of course went to two-goal hero Dimitar Berbatov, whose rich talents are admired and respected by all at Craven Cottage.

"We know what a wonderful striker he is and on Saturday we saw he can score goals for Fulham and hopefully there will be many more," said Riether. "He's got a touch of class and he's going to be very important for us.

BarryP

I am sure there is something not to like about him like he wanted to grow up and cover David Hasselhoff songs or something but whatever it is I haven't figured it out yet.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

YankeeJim

Lets hope he's a better rapper than that other guy.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

cebu

Erm, let me think ... he's only a little over 5' 9" ... and we all know that isn't big enough in the Prem! 

Stephen Kelly on the other hand is over 6' 0" ...  :022:

Meerkat

I love him think he will be a liked as much as Moritz Volz.

GoldCoastWhite

Quote from: Meerkat on September 18, 2012, 08:02:56 AM
I love him think he will be a liked as much as Moritz Volz.
And 15, 000 Volz openly admires The Hoff !  :German-flag:

mr-ska

Im very impressed with Riether...  he has fitted in so well.. its almost gone unoticed.  A tidy defender..  who does a great job.

ScalleysDad

Absolutely 'Gets it' and took a note book to the obligatory Fulham history and core values meeting all players apparently have when they sign.
Cool, calm and composed most of the time but when he eventually scores I can see him going nuts.

rhyspabsolom

Quote from: KCat on September 17, 2012, 10:54:34 PM
What is there to dislike about his guy ?

His shameless dive to try and win a penalty on Saturday?

BigNigeBowds

Quote from: rhyspabsolom on September 18, 2012, 10:05:22 AM
Quote from: KCat on September 17, 2012, 10:54:34 PM
What is there to dislike about his guy ?

His shameless dive to try and win a penalty on Saturday?

wasnt good to see
'Hamburg host the final, Fulham play in it'

@SamBowdenFFC

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

one of those under the radar great signings-like him alot :clap_hands: