watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wigan away

Started by bizarrebaz, September 18, 2012, 09:29:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bizarrebaz

I am buying ticket for Wigan away today. Will get 2 FOR 1 offer. am travelling with mates from Motspur Park. So if anyone wants a spare for a tenner let me know. You'd have to sort out your travel though. Contact me on [email protected] if interested.

fulhamfan

SKSW6

Ask how many we've sold when you're there!

fulhamfan

David_Keating

Come on Hugo, hat trick against Martinez please.

fulhaman

1600 so far that pretty quality. I think at this rate 2000 will be there. Me and my mate are going

MOR :

I've bought 4 as well...travelling up Friday morning.

fulhaman

I was there last year and the year before. And feel we could get 3 points from this game. btw does anyone how many where ther 2 years ago. Because its seems like Fulham had sold out our end. And I defo felt we were lounderthan Wigan was a great day out.

Berserker

I've got two, still trying to persuade Mr B to go though
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Berserker on September 18, 2012, 08:18:42 PM

Hey Mrs B. Tell Mr B the pies are to die for. Did you get your Southampton one last week? Don't forget the Reading ticket at 09.01 tomorrow morning. At this rate going to away games will no longer be the easy option.

DiegoFulham

I know 4 more that are coming to wigan...  :56:
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

Scrumpy

Quote from: fulhaman on September 18, 2012, 03:00:33 PM
I was there last year and the year before. And feel we could get 3 points from this game. btw does anyone how many where ther 2 years ago. Because its seems like Fulham had sold out our end. And I defo felt we were lounderthan Wigan was a great day out.

We've never sold out the end mate. I was there 2 years ago and I reckon we probably had 800 or so (despite Stuart Hall saying it was 63 or something). But, as you say, we can get a good noise going and this should be a good trip. 2 of us going.  :scarf:
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Berserker

Quote from: ScalleysDad on September 18, 2012, 08:26:54 PM
Quote from: Berserker on September 18, 2012, 08:18:42 PM

Hey Mrs B. Tell Mr B the pies are to die for. Did you get your Southampton one last week? Don't forget the Reading ticket at 09.01 tomorrow morning. At this rate going to away games will no longer be the easy option.

Being a Scot Mr B will definitely be interested in the Pie's. I've managed to get Southampton tickets, can't go to Reading though as seeing The Walkmen in Birmingham that evening. i've actually taken the week off as have three gigs in one week, 2 in Birmingham and one in Bristol, i'll be all gigged out by the end of it
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

A Humble Man

The fact that our away crowds are increasing is a sign that many fans are excited about what Jol is doing and that perhaps they believe we can start winning away regularly.

Come On Fulham Away.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

manxman

4 of us flying to Liverpool on the friday and travelling down on Saturday morning. Then a long weekend in Liverpool  :scarf:
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

craig10

Anyone that has their Wigan tickets can you let me know if half the stub is missing on any of your tickets?? I'm sure it's ok but seems strange.

Cheers in advance

Walsh

Does anyone know if it's official that we've sold 1600??

Northern Cottager

2 of us going. Should be a good one. Anyone any ideas for where the Fulham fans will be congregating prior to kick off?  098.gif

fulhamfootiechick

Fat Fred here. I really fancy this one , anyone driving up from near Northolt with room for one? Obviously i'll chip in for the squirt. Cheers. I can travel to roughly anywhere West london to meet you, Motspur park and Surrey is a no no. Hopefully time for a couple of beers when we get there.