watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Devon

Started by BigNigeBowds, September 19, 2012, 11:58:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigNigeBowds

How many Devon based fulham fans are there on here?
'Hamburg host the final, Fulham play in it'

@SamBowdenFFC

DevonFFC

BigNigeBowds

where abouts in devon are you and do u go to many games?

I live in croyde and am thinking of going to as many games as possible this season.
'Hamburg host the final, Fulham play in it'

@SamBowdenFFC

f321ffc

A few of us in South Devon ( Torbay) all season tickets holders, could do with a few more to fill a minibus.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

ScalleysDad

Quote from: f321ffc on September 19, 2012, 07:17:26 PM
A few of us in South Devon ( Torbay) all season tickets holders, could do with a few more to fill a minibus.

Surely the train from newton abbot would be easier. I go exeter central to putney for as little £12 to £15 each way booked in advance. Bags of space on the train going up. Has to be a 3pm saturday kick off to really work but citeh, southampton, villa and everton by train sorted. The 19.06 from paddington is still on for £12 for the everton game.
I've spent way too much time stuck on the M4 at Heathrow or the M3 to bother with the car anymore. Downside will be the messing about on the Waterloo route from November which will add an hour on or make Paddington the option. Thats often more expensive and a cattle train sometimes.

WestCountryWhite

I'm living near Sherborne so often get the Exeter train, be nice to know some friendly faces its a lonely journey especially after a bad result!

ScalleysDad

Quote from: WestCountryWhite on September 20, 2012, 07:54:48 AM
I'm living near Sherborne so often get the Exeter train, be nice to know some friendly faces its a lonely journey especially after a bad result!

Blimey you will be lonely for a while longer. The engineering works leading up to christmas adding an extra hour onto journey times means its the Paddington route from Villa onwards. I don't actually know how long they are for but certainly advanced tickets up to December show 4 hours 40 minutes ................. sheesh. Problem you might have, unless you get the hour earlier train of course is getting to Clapham with twenty minutes until kick off.