Previous topic - Next topic

Enter the Frei

ALFI

And some more :)
Berbatov - bicycle kick

.. but this "Berbaturn" is the best:
Berbatov And Cristiano Ronaldo Awesome Goal Vs West Ham

Burt

Got to pinch yourself really to believe that we have landed him. Quality.

jazz hardrockin

It amazes me how many people here know almost nothing about Berba's game... fp.gif
No animal is being hurt in the making of this posting.

cmg

I was having a good few beers with a bunch of mates yesterday. Chelsea, Arsenal, West Ham, Liverpool, Leeds (!) fans (I'm pretty liberal sort of bloke). As always we disagreed on almost everything. The only points on which all agreed: How did we get hold of this guy? How did we only pay £4m for him? Where does Jol keep the blackmail photos?

jazz hardrockin

Berba wanted to stay in UK but didn't want to play for Big Sam nor for Big cheese either/QPR/. He was told also to forget about Pool.His agent played a big role{ knowing if you engineer a move with fee accepted}there is a point of no return.Once ManUtd. lawyers signed his release papers /e.g. accepted the fee from Fiorentina/ in effect Berba was free to pick and choose where he plays. Than Jol called. Is the same situation 4 years ago Spuds accepted the fee from City{ accepted here means portion of the transfer fee being wired to their account}.Berba arrived in Manchester and the rest is history. That 4 millions agreed with Fiorentina is the key.Red nose was thinking he is selling him to Italy. There is nothing afterwards Utd. could do to renegotiate the fee with Fulham,Juve or Spuds again.This is in short what happened that day.  :beer:

jelmo

Quote from: jazz hardrockin on September 19, 2012, 10:40:47 PM
It amazes me how many people here know almost nothing about Berba's game... fp.gif

Jazz, I appreciate that you have a 'Stonking Berb-on' :dft001:. After last Saturday's brace against West Brom most of us are now sporting 'Semi Berb-ons'...

A few more goals and another 'Berba-turn' should ensure 'Stonking' status for everyone! 098.gif

LBNo11

Quote from: jazz hardrockin on September 19, 2012, 10:40:47 PM

...of course people know about his game, this is just Fulham fans - who will still be on this message board after he leaves - enjoying his watching his 'CV'.. fp.gif
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

jazz hardrockin

"Just something i came across">>>>  sure they know,accidentally stumbling upon...lol...sounds like someone just discovered the running hot water...

LBNo11

Quote from: jazz hardrockin on September 20, 2012, 02:13:53 PM
"Just something i came across">>>>  sure they know,accidentally stumbling upon...lol...sounds like someone just discovered the running hot water...

...well, when you discover not jumping to conclusions - let us know...

jazz hardrockin

Well,when you discover being moderator doesn't make you superior to any one here let me know...if you have the chops that is. I've seen you have the "chopping" power, but this is hardly the chops i am talking about. 

LBNo11

...PM me any further comments you wish to make to me so as not to bore other members...

HatterDon

Quote from: LBNo11 on September 20, 2012, 04:43:05 PM
...PM me any further comments you wish to make to me so as not to bore other members...

:clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :yay: :yay: :yay:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

jelmo

Where did the comment about the flacid penis go?

LBNo11

Quote from: jelmo on September 20, 2012, 05:03:20 PM

...I removed it. Now this thread has been thoroughly hi-jacked - what was the subject again..?

jelmo

Probably for the best! It was fairly bizzarre.

Anyhow... Here is a good Berba highlights vid

The Very Best Of Dimitar Berbatov

TheDon

Quote from: LBNo11 on September 20, 2012, 05:07:08 PM
Quote from: jelmo on September 20, 2012, 05:03:20 PM

...I removed it. Now this thread has been thoroughly hi-jacked - what was the subject again..?

something about you wanting a flacid penis round your chops i think.   086.gif

jazz hardrockin

Thanks for the invitation but don't flatter yourself,i am not falling in love with you,so it will be a waste of charm

HatterDon

I'm trying to remember where I used to see this bright repartee and clever use of language before.

Oh, yes. NOW I remember. Well, at least nobody is inviting anybody to meet him at the bridge for a proper sorting out -- so far.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Count Berbatov

Goodbye, Dimitar Berbatov.

Goodbye, Dimi! Thank you for the memories
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"