watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Injuries for Wigan?

Started by Berserker, September 20, 2012, 11:32:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berserker

Do we know who is still injured for Saturday's game, and who should be fit?
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

jelmo

Just got this from Physio room.com. Doesnt look good. Wigan have 1 Injury (Alcaraz) who whould be fit by the 22nd sept

Fulham

M Diarra    Knee Injury no return date    
K Richardson Hip/Thigh Injury    no return date    
A Dejagah    Knock no return date    
B Ruiz Hamstring Injury    22nd Sep 12    
P Senderos    Ankle/Foot Injury    no return date    
S Davies Neck Injury no return date

Boggers

Same team that started against WBA then.

Petric in for Rodders perhaps?
"I never comment on referees and I'm not about to break the habit of a lifetime for that prat" - Ron Atkinson

http://alrightbeav.wordpress.com/

@shutuposhea

mr-ska

Ruiz and Petric must be near to being fit. Jol didnt seem to think Petrics injury was that serious.  

jelmo

Wonder what the deal is with Dejagah? Not really had an update about his situation.

cottage cheese

how did this dejagah pass our medical?Thats the real mystery

Black, White and Fred

Quote from: jelmo on September 20, 2012, 11:58:03 AM
Wonder what the deal is with Dejagah? Not really had an update about his situation.
Same here, he was the one I was really looking forward to seeing. Off the back of a great season he should be quality and there is good stuff on Youtube. I think he is a Dempsey replacement. Considering how much he gets inside and he even scores with his head far post, Dempsey style. The only difference is that he seems to be able to whip in a great ball, but probably wont score too many.
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

fulhamben

Quote from: jelmo on September 20, 2012, 11:58:03 AM
jol said he is no longer injured and just needs to get up to fitness the other day.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

jelmo

Quote from: cottage cheese on September 20, 2012, 12:00:32 PM

No idea. I thought we had one of the most stringent medicals going. Maybe whoever passed him also moonlighted for QPR when the did AJ's medical?

BarryP

Quote from: jelmo on September 20, 2012, 12:04:44 PM
Quote from: cottage cheese on September 20, 2012, 12:00:32 PM

No idea. I thought we had one of the most stringent medicals going. Maybe whoever passed him also moonlighted for QPR when the did AJ's medical?

Dejagah's injury is muscular, a minor tear or something if I recall correctly, and never anything to keep him from passing the medical.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

craig10

epsomraver

Zu-Meister

Diarra, Davies, Dejagha, frei, richardson are still out.