watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Example

Started by ffccaz, September 20, 2012, 01:54:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffccaz

Just interviewed John Arne Riise at Training Ground. Watch it on Football focus this weekend - I will!

mr-ska

Nice1  thanks for the heads up..

mr-ska

Fulham FC Official

Musician Example (whose single Say Nothing is out now bit.ly/SAYNOTHING) visited the Training Ground this morning to interview John Arne Riise for Saturday's Football Focus. While he was here we sat him down to test his knowledge of the Whites in our Fulham 10 Quiz. Correctly guess how many he got right out of 10 to be in with a chance of winning a signed Example home shirt! (One guess allowed per entrant)

You can enter on fulhamfc.com

Black, White and Fred

'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

MOR :

Quote from: ffccaz on September 20, 2012, 01:54:17 PM
Just interviewed John Arne Riise at Training Ground. Watch it on Football focus this weekend - I will!

I'll be in Wigan so might struggle to see it...I suppose I could record it...

fulhamben

Quote from: mr-ska on September 20, 2012, 05:14:27 PM
Fulham FC Official

Musician Example (whose single Say Nothing is out now bit.ly/SAYNOTHING) visited the Training Ground this morning to interview John Arne Riise for Saturday's Football Focus. While he was here we sat him down to test his knowledge of the Whites in our Fulham 10 Quiz. Correctly guess how many he got right out of 10 to be in with a chance of winning a signed Example home shirt! (One guess allowed per entrant)

You can enter on fulhamfc.com
wouldnt a signed riise shirt be a much better prize for fulham fans.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Burt

Quote from: 1879 on September 20, 2012, 05:21:18 PM
is he Fulham???

Absolutely.

One of his album covers features him in a Fulham top at a Chelsea home match with a load of knuckle-draggers swilling around him.

And in a couple of his music videos he is also wearing Fulham stuff.