watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dejagah

Started by Jambo, September 20, 2012, 02:12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jambo

Apologies if already discussed (I must have missed it).  What is the background on this guy?  Is he seen as a potential starter or just bulking up the squad numbers? 
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

Zu-Meister

i think he was brought in to replace duff on the right. duff needs breaks during the season to reach his best when playing anyway. i guess they will be both used regularly, rotated when fit.

cebu

I think Jol wants Duff and Dejagah to fight it out for who gets to start most often. Looking at Duff's performances this season, he's well up for the challenge from the younger player. I'm guessing the fans will be happy with both players!   :scarf:

mangoputney

Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

the1metaknight

Dejagah got injured in his last ever training session for Wolfsburg. Dejagah is defo a replacement for Duff. Main attributes are his crossing and his pace.

Jambo

Quote from: themetaknight on September 20, 2012, 07:17:30 PM
Dejagah got injured in his last ever training session for Wolfsburg. Dejagah is defo a replacement for Duff. Main attributes are his crossing and his pace.

Good stuff, I'll look forward to seeing him
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

MrFFC

Think he will have to play well to replace Duff in the team he may need to be patient Duff still has a lot to offer
Come on you Whites!! :)

cmg

Quote from: MrFFC on September 20, 2012, 09:34:05 PM
Think he will have to play well to replace Duff in the team he may need to be patient Duff still has a lot to offer

With the signing of new wide players and the emergence of a bunch of young wide players, it seemed that Duff was, of our established players, most under threat . He has reacted with total professionalism and shown that he has lost little of his skill to advancing years. He has looked fantastically fit and has been a major contributer to all our games so far. Another top Fulham man.

Jack Fulham

Not sure we will see him for a while yet. Had a sling on his arm at Motspur Park on Tuesday when I saw him at the U21 game. Looking forward to having a traditional right winger, gives us a different option.

Senior Supporter

Quote from: Jack Fulham on September 20, 2012, 11:20:15 PM
Not sure we will see him for a while yet. Had a sling on his arm at Motspur Park on Tuesday when I saw him at the U21 game. Looking forward to having a traditional right winger, gives us a different option.

A sling on his arm? I thought he had a hamstring problem, but perhaps I'm confusing him with someone else.

fulhamben

Quote from: Jack Fulham on September 20, 2012, 11:20:15 PM
did we have another game then or did you mean monday
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.