https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Etheridge to Bristol Rovers

Started by TWFL, September 20, 2012, 03:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWFL

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2012/september/20/etheridge-loan

Thursday 20 September 2012 14:30

The Club can confirm that Fulham goalkeeper Neil Etheridge has joined Bristol Rovers on a one-month loan deal.

The Academy graduate made his First Team bow for Fulham in last season's UEFA Europa League against Odense BK and is a regular for the Philippines' national side, earning 37 caps to date.

The 22-year-old joined the Fulham Academy in 2006 after three years as a trainee at Chelsea.

Since joining the Whites, he has spent time on loan at Leatherhead and Charlton Athletic.

League Two strugglers Rovers are at home to Fleetwood Town on Saturday (3pm).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glad he's going to finally get some game time. Haven't seen much of him, know he played a lot for the reserves last year. Anyone seen what he's like? Only match I've seen was v Odense and that wasn't great..

HatterDon

I hope he plays. It'll be nice to see what he can do in a first-team squad. Hell, it'll be good to watch him at all, since most of his international matches don't feature on television anywhere.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

fulham1234

Great news, i live in my student house about half a mile from the memorial stadium so will be popping down to see him play a couple of times this season!

Burt

Hopefully he will get some good game-time.

Matt Inglis

Needs some League games, anyone know if he will be first choice?
There's only one Emma's burger stand.

LukeJennings

He HAS to play! They have Sam Walker on loan from Chelsea and he is absolutely TERRIBLE! I know as he went on loan to my home town team Yeovil, and we played rovers this season and scored 3 past him, Etheridge will get a lot of game time and good on him
Twitter; @lukealele

My YouTube channel - http://m.youtube.com/user/LukeJennings9

Please subscribe!

HatterDon

Quote from: fulham1234 on September 20, 2012, 05:03:16 PM
Great news, i live in my student house about half a mile from the memorial stadium so will be popping down to see him play a couple of times this season!

Post some reviews for those of us who cna't see Rovers play. I'd appreciate it, and I'm sure others would as well.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

fulham1234

Quote from: HatterDon on September 21, 2012, 05:44:25 AM
Quote from: fulham1234 on September 20, 2012, 05:03:16 PM

Post some reviews for those of us who cna't see Rovers play. I'd appreciate it, and I'm sure others would as well.
will do!!