watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

save my time please

Started by alfie, September 20, 2012, 04:34:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfie

i have been away for 10 days so to save me having to troll through loads of posts can someone update me

1. anything exciting happened
2. anyone been banned from board
3. anyone come back from a ban
4. other than above anything else you think i should be aware of or find interesting.

I thank you
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

HatterDon

Well, there seems to be an effort afoot to change the name of the club to Berbatov-Jol FC, but aside from that it's pretty much the same old pop stand.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

mr-ska

1. anything exciting happened..  3-0 win..  Much love for Berby Baby. Worries about lack of midfielders. Questions about Rodallega will a goal give him confidence or should we revert to a now fit Petric. Jimmy Bullard professed his undying love for Fulham

2. anyone been banned from board...No

3. anyone come back from a ban..  No

4. other than above anything else you think i should be aware of or find interesting...  Just good to get back to premiership action after the international break.  Gives us all something to focus on.

leonffc

The word 'Dempsey' is still popping up FAR too often  :55:

LBNo11

1. anything exciting happened - so many things, but mainly we won a game, we played well, most are in a good mood.
2. anyone been banned from board - you (10 days expiry)
3. anyone come back from a ban - you
4. other than above anything else you think i should be aware of or find interesting. The clique has grown to immense proportions, people who know each other personally are actually referring to each other on first name basis, it's as bad as that. One person (or is it two) have closed their accounts to make way for the 30 or so new members. The new members are being tormented and ridiculed for being new and are lining up for the beastings administered using soggy Ashford town programmes and the FFC sponge fingers. They will have to take entrance exams to prove they know the rules, anything less than 99% correct answers is a fail. The new stand hasn't being built yet but it appears work will start at the end of the season. We got 3 minutes on MOTD after watching the dark side play a stunning 0-0 bore draw against the pooper scoops - some players didn't shake each others hands or roll up their trouser legs. Next up Wiganna rock up to the Latics DW and Jol will take us higher...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Rupert

Quote from: leonffc on September 20, 2012, 04:53:45 PM
The word 'Dempsey' is still popping up FAR too often  :55:

He's gone, mate, time to move on.    064.gif

Sorry, couldn't resist. Alway listen to your inner child, I say, except in public libraries.
:Get Coat gif:
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

zzamora

There is an interesting three way race evolving for the position of head scapegoat

Contenders include Rodallega, Senderos and Richardson.

Burt

Quote from: ddeuce on September 20, 2012, 08:48:40 PM
There is an interesting three way race evolving for the position of head scapegoat

Shame Etuhu left really as we could have had a real scrap over that honour.

I like Senderos, and it is too early to judge the other two, so there will be no scapegoating from me.

Scrumpy

And I'll raise you a Bryan Ruiz.  086.gif
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Berserker

You forgot Bryan Jafet Ruiz González, who's borderline scapegoat 
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

zzamora

Quote from: Berserker on September 20, 2012, 09:42:43 PM

You forgot Bryan Jafet Ruiz González, who's borderline scapegoat 

Ooh I don't know. The camp is split too much in favour of him to be a real candidate.

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Nobody with hair that good can possibly be a scapegoat.  Best look elsewhere...

alfie

well thank you for these updates, it's like i have never been away
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

epsomraver

Quote from: alfie on September 21, 2012, 07:31:15 AM
well thank you for these updates, it's like i have never been away

Could be arranged! :011:

Peabody

One bit of news, we found out that EpsomRaver is over 6' tall, so no one is messing with him.

The Equalizer

I found out that Airfix is only taller than me by the volume of his bouffant, as judged impartially by Mr LBNo11.

:airfix:
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

King_Crud

epsomraver

Lanky! ....................... Sir :005:

GoldCoastWhite

Quote from: The Equalizer on September 21, 2012, 11:36:29 AM
I found out that Airfix is only taller than me by the volume of his bouffant, as judged impartially by Mr LBNo11.

:airfix:
Probably shorter than you if he washed his socks  :048: