watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wot no matchday thread?

Started by LBNo11, September 22, 2012, 03:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

68:42 Maynor Figueroa takes a shot. Blocked by Bryan Ruiz.
67:04 Assist by Bryan Ruiz.
67:04 Goal scored
Goal - Damien Duff - Wigan 0 - 2 Fulham
Goal scored by Damien Duff from just inside the area to the top left corner of the goal. Wigan 0-2 Fulham.
66:16 Unfair challenge on Bryan Ruiz by Ben Watson results in a free kick. Free kick taken by Sascha Riether.
64:43 James McCarthy takes a shot. Save by Mark Schwarzer. Close range effort by Mauro Boselli goes wide of the left-hand upright.
64:05 Corner taken by Bryan Ruiz from the left by-line to the near post, clearance made by Maynor Figueroa.
62:18 Hugo Rodallega fouled by Gary Caldwell, the ref awards a free kick. Bryan Ruiz produces a shot on goal direct from the free kick, save by Ali Al Habsi.
61:30 Substitution
Substitution
Mauro Boselli joins the action as a substitute, replacing Jordi Gomez. 60:38 The ball is crossed by Damien Duff, Ali Al Habsi makes a save.
58:31 Substitution
Substitution
Bryan Ruiz replaces Alex Kacaniklic.
57:56 Emmerson Boyce delivers the ball. The ball is crossed by Maynor Figueroa, Mark Schwarzer makes a save. 5
6:07 Arouna Kone takes a shot. Save by Mark Schwarzer.
53:12 The ball is sent over by Jean Beausejour, save by Mark Schwarzer.
51:14 Emmerson Boyce produces a cross, Headed effort from inside the area by Ben Watson misses to the right of the goal. Foul by John Arne Riise on Jordi Gomez, free kick awarded. Jordi Gomez takes the free kick.
50:34 Corner taken left-footed by Jean Beausejour from the left by-line to the near post, clearance made by Dimitar Berbatov.
49:24 A cross is delivered by Jean Beausejour.
47:41 Foul by Maynor Figueroa on Dimitar Berbatov, free kick awarded. Steve Sidwell takes the direct free kick. 47:13 Jordi Gomez is flagged offside by the assistant referee. Mark Schwarzer restarts play with the free kick.
45:55 The assistant referee signals for offside against Jean Beausejour. Free kick taken by Mark Schwarzer.
45:01 The second half kicks off.

45:00 +3:21 Half time

Half Time
The players leave the pitch at half time.
45:00 +3:03 Jean Beausejour sends in a cross, clearance by Brede Hangeland.
45:00 +0:06 The ball is crossed by Jean Beausejour, save made by Mark Schwarzer. Ben Watson takes the inswinging corner, Dimitar Berbatov makes a clearance.
44:22 Gary Caldwell takes the free kick.
44:22 Booking
Booking
Aaron Hughes booked. 44:16 Shaun Maloney fouled by Aaron Hughes, the ref awards a free kick. 43:49 John Arne Riise gives away a free kick for an unfair challenge on Jordi Gomez. Ben Watson restarts play with the free kick.
43:10 Shot from outside the penalty box by Ben Watson goes wide right of the goal.
42:36 Jean Beausejour sends in a cross, John Arne Riise manages to make a clearance.
41:33 A cross is delivered by Emmerson Boyce.
40:39 Jean Beausejour produces a cross, Alex Kacaniklic makes a clearance. Jordi Gomez takes a inswinging corner from the right by-line played to the near post, Dimitar Berbatov manages to make a clearance.
39:51 Free kick awarded for a foul by Chris Baird on Shaun Maloney. Direct free kick taken by Ben Watson.
38:55 Centre by Damien Duff, Effort from deep inside the area by Alex Kacaniklic clears the bar.
37:46 Jean Beausejour sends in a cross, Jordi Gomez takes a shot. Ben Watson produces a right-footed shot from just outside the penalty area that goes harmlessly over the target.
37:05 James McCarthy challenges Steve Sidwell unfairly and gives away a free kick. Brede Hangeland takes the free kick. 36:15 James McCarthy takes a shot. Blocked by John Arne Riise.
30:54 Assist by Dimitar Berbatov.
30:54 Assist by Dimitar Berbatov.
30:54 Goal scored
Goal - Hugo Rodallega - Wigan 0 - 1 Fulham
Hugo Rodallega finds the back of the net with a headed goal from close range. Wigan 0-1 Fulham. 30:53 The ball is swung over by Dimitar Berbatov,
30:24 Jordi Gomez is caught offside. Free kick taken by Mark Schwarzer.
29:15 Foul by Ben Watson on Dimitar Berbatov, free kick awarded. Steve Sidwell takes the free kick.
25:10 Jean Beausejour delivers the ball, James McCarthy takes a shot. Maynor Figueroa sends in a cross, Close range headed effort by Emmerson Boyce misses to the right of the goal. Gary Caldwell gets a block in.
27:46 Jordi Gomez takes a shot from deep inside the box clearing the bar.
27:21 Corner taken by Damien Duff from the right by-line to the near post, clearance made by James McCarthy.
27:07 Damien Duff sends in a cross, blocked by James McCarthy.
26:41 Unfair challenge on Hugo Rodallega by Gary Caldwell results in a free kick. Direct free kick taken by Chris Baird.
25:10 The ball is crossed by Jean Beausejour, James McCarthy takes a shot. The ball is delivered by Maynor Figueroa, Close range header by Emmerson Boyce misses to the right of the goal.
24:57 Jean Beausejour delivers the ball.
24:01 Damien Duff takes a inswinging corner to the near post, save by Ali Al Habsi.
23:39 Dimitar Berbatov takes a shot. Ali Al Habsi makes a save.
19:30 Corner taken left-footed by Damien Duff, Chris Baird takes a shot. Dimitar Berbatov takes a shot. Save by Ali Al Habsi. Corner taken by Damien Duff played to the near post, James McCarthy manages to make a clearance. Alex Kacaniklic takes a shot from just outside the penalty area clears the crossbar.
19:30 corner taken by Damien Duff, Chris Baird takes a shot. Dimitar Berbatov takes a shot. Save by Ali Al Habsi. Damien Duff takes a inswinging corner to the near post, clearance made by James McCarthy. Alex Kacaniklic takes a shot from just outside the penalty area clears the crossbar.
19:03 The ball is crossed by Damien Duff, Ivan Ramis makes a clearance.
18:20 Centre by Dimitar Berbatov, Hugo Rodallega takes a shot. Save made by Ali Al Habsi.
12:44 Chris Baird gives away a free kick for an unfair challenge on Jordi Gomez. Direct free kick taken by Ben Watson.
11:02 Sascha Riether challenges Jordi Gomez unfairly and gives away a free kick. Ben Watson has an effort direct from the free kick.
5:26 Corner taken left-footed by Damien Duff to the near post, Aaron Hughes takes a shot. Blocked by Maynor Figueroa. Inswinging corner taken by Damien Duff from the right by-line. Dimitar Berbatov takes a shot. Ali Al Habsi makes a save.
5:26 Damien Duff takes a inswinging corner from the right by-line played to the near post, Aaron Hughes takes a shot. Blocked by Maynor Figueroa. Corner taken by Damien Duff from the right by-line. Dimitar Berbatov takes a shot. Save by Ali Al Habsi.
3:55 Jordi Gomez is ruled offside. Indirect free kick taken by Brede Hangeland.
2:58 The ball is crossed by Jean Beausejour, save by Mark Schwarzer.
0:31 Arouna Kone takes a shot. Save made by Mark Schwarzer.
0:00 The game gets underway.
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

LBNo11

LBNo11

...and 3rd in the premier league..!

hongkongfulham

yes rod! got rid of my attempt at match thread.
COYW

TKFJ_FFC

Completely switched off after the goal, Fulhamish.

Can't just sit back and let them take the match to us in the 2nd half.

Go for 3 points.

hongkongfulham

glad we made it to the half to be honest, tense stuff. Should... "should", be alright after a chat

cebu

It was a very nice set up by Berbatov and this time Hugo got his header right. Now we have to remember that there's plenty of the match left for them to equalize.  :dft004:

bigalffc

i think  i'm right in saying we haven't conceded in the second half so far this season so have high hopes

Sidders having a quiet game, would like to see karagounis later in the game
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

hongkongfulham

rod frustrates me no end, jeeeesus

Jimbobob

Bryan's lack of balls was totally responsible for that counter and near goal....
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Boggers

"I never comment on referees and I'm not about to break the habit of a lifetime for that prat" - Ron Atkinson

http://alrightbeav.wordpress.com/

@shutuposhea

Jambo

Get in!!  Duffer again and a Assist for Ruiz (does that count?? ;))
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

Jimbobob

Quote from: Boggers on September 22, 2012, 04:27:11 PM
Ruiz assist - DAMIAN DUFFFF!

Total redemption! Total redemption Bryan!!! Well done and -  again:
THE DUFF MAN!!!

:yay: 098.gif :yay: 098.gif :yay: 098.gif

Beautiful work!
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

ffcbulgaria

WHO NEEDS A MATCHDAY THREAD WHEN WE'RE WINNING AWAY! COME ON YOU WHITES!

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Great goal  !!  Rodders  to Brian ( great work) to Duff ( great strike)

LBNo11

...Duff, Duff will tear you apart - again.. :scarf:

LBNo11

Berserker

I am sat next to the most negative person i have ever known!
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Jimbobob

Quote from: Berserker on September 22, 2012, 04:46:19 PM
I am sat next to the most negative person i have ever known!

That sounds awful!!!

FC Silver Fox

Great mistake by GJ: "Ball well brought down by Beaujolais.  No sorry, I mean Beausejour. Its a bit early for beaujolais nouveau."
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.