watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

'Best start for a decade'

Started by Mr_Moon, September 22, 2012, 11:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr_Moon

According to Mr Lineker on Match of the Day. Can you see us keeping up the good form? Aside from the Man City game, we do have some favourable fixtures coming up. Certainly not the doom and gloom that swept the 'board a few weeks ago.

093.gif

Jack Fulham

Although I was gutted to lose Dempsey and Dembele, I always like to see how teams adapt to cope with these losses and we've done very well under Jol so far. Will be nice to see a bit more of Petric and maybe Karagounis in the next few games as well.

Man City - H
Soton - A
Villa - H
Reading - A

Not expecting anything from City except for us to make a good account of ourselves. Soton will be a tough game as Soton are very attacking so they will tough to contain. I'd be surprised if we didn't beat Villa at home. Will be interesting to see what position Reading will be in then but I could see a point there at the very least.

Count Berbatov

They have certainly stepped it up. If you beat city at home, it will be the catalyst you need for something more this season. Don't be afraid to dream and hope for the best. Here's to Fulham in the Europa league

(when I really mean Champions league :)
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

EJL

2-0 against City. You heard it here first.