News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Progress on injuries and unfit player front.

Started by Beamer, September 25, 2012, 12:21:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beamer

I notice from the U21 report that Grygera played the whole game and had a hand in the goal as did Karagounis who played for 63 mins and Senderos got 45 mins under his belt.
Whatever we think of them as assets MJ will clearly be pleased with the progress in having a larger squad to pick from. It will be interesting to see if Grygera gets a contract, he was certainly beginning to look the part before his injury although Riether does seem to be settling in and getting the pace of the league sorted. It would make Kelly look a bit spare which is a bit of a shame as he has always given his all when called upon (even if he lacks that extra bit of quality), perhaps a short term loan would give him some game time in case he is needed. Karagounis supplying Berbatov with quality possession might be a great watch with the legs of Sidwell/Baird to do some of his donkey work for him.
Get a couple more back, Diarra would be nice but I think we all fear the worst there (fingers crossed) and things actually look pretty promising.

MrFFC

Hopefully Diarra injury not as bad as 1st feared he huge for us but getting Richardson Frei Dejagah and Karagounis fit will give our midfield some options. Would love Grygera to be signed up also I think when fit Senderos will partner Hangeland again
Come on you Whites!! :)

epsomraver

Quote from: MrFFC on September 25, 2012, 12:26:07 PM
Hopefully Diarra injury not as bad as 1st feared he huge for us but getting Richardson Frei Dejagah and Karagounis fit will give our midfield some options. Would love Grygera to be signed up also I think when fit Senderos will partner Hangeland again

Let's hope not eh

jarv

How bad is Diarra injury?  Richardson, I had forgotten about him already. Played one bad game and gets injured fp.gif

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: jarv on September 25, 2012, 01:41:33 PM
How bad is Diarra injury?  Richardson, I had forgotten about him already. Played one bad game and gets injured fp.gif

I don't gather we're going to find out more about Diarra until the pre-match press conference. He was supposed to have his scan this week I thought.

Hopefully we'll get good news on the others as well.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

alfie

Quote from: epsomraver on September 25, 2012, 01:13:38 PM

Let's hope not eh

I don't think Senderos has let us down at all in fact he has probably made less errors than Hangers or Hughes, why do people always think he is going to fail.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

cebu

Quote from: alfie on September 25, 2012, 04:28:19 PM

Let's hope not eh

I don't think Senderos has let us down at all in fact he has probably made less errors than Hangers or Hughes, why do people always think he is going to fail.

Yes, he has made less errors than H&H, but that's because he's hardly ever available for selection.   :022:

Stephen Kelly has made less errors than Sascha Riether too ... it's easy when you're not playing many matches.

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: cebu on September 25, 2012, 04:56:43 PM

Let's hope not eh

Yes, he has made less errors than H&H, but that's because he's hardly ever available for selection.   :022:

Stephen Kelly has made less errors than Sascha Riether too ... it's easy when you're not playing many matches.

Interesting since he played more games than Aaron Hughes last season.

LRCN

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on September 25, 2012, 04:59:12 PM

Let's hope not eh

haha

cebu

Quote from: ~lork on September 25, 2012, 05:39:01 PM

Let's hope not eh

haha

Ha ha indeed. Senderos has appeared 30 times for Fulham since joining us, Aaron on the other hand made 29 appearances last season alone!   064.gif

LRCN

Quote from: cebu on September 25, 2012, 07:50:46 PM

Let's hope not eh

haha

Ha ha indeed. Senderos has appeared 30 times for Fulham since joining us, Aaron on the other hand made 29 appearances last season alone!   064.gif

that is funny?

alfie

Quote from: cebu on September 25, 2012, 07:50:46 PM

Let's hope not eh

haha

Aaron is a superb player, but i just get a little annoyed when Senderos is continously put down when he has not done anything wrong,  people say he is an accident waiting to happen is the real things that annoys me, i guess you could say when i get in my car there is probably an accident somewhere waiting for me, but i still get in the car and give it a go.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Berserker

I think the problem is when Hangeland and Senderos play together as they can both be slow when turning etc.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

zzamora

Quote from: Berserker on September 25, 2012, 08:50:11 PM
I think the problem is when Hangeland and Senderos play together as they can both be slow when turning etc.

And Hughes solves that problem?

:023:

Swedish Terrier

Quote from: ddeuce on September 25, 2012, 09:19:00 PM

Don't worry, Halliche will!
Proud member of FFC Sweden.

Cottage count-4         Away count-2

Me-ate-Live, innit??

So what's the concencis  then ?
......................... is Senderos an injury OR  just an unfit player ????

Berserker

I don't mind Senderous.
Suppose he was injured and now he is getting his fitness back

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Berserker

- Martin Luther King Jr.

HatterDon

I like Senderos and I like Hughes. I think we're well served when either is partnered with Hangeland. Hughes is more secure in defense and Senderos is MUCH more of an asset going forward. I'm not going to cry if either is in the game day XI, and I'm not going to bad mouth one in an effort to make the other look better.

I must say, however, that I DON'T like Hughes at RB. He doesn't possess the pace needed.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: Swedish Terrier on September 25, 2012, 09:58:57 PM
Quote from: ddeuce on September 25, 2012, 09:19:00 PM

Don't worry, Halliche will!

Halliche left a few weeks ago by mutual consent.