News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Does anyone have any mates who played for Fulham.?

Started by jarv, September 25, 2012, 01:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TonyGilroy

I'm not one to bear grudges but I do have friends and if you happen to receive a visit I can say here and now so as to avoid any uncertainty that it was nothing to do with me.

jazz hardrockin

Quote from: epsomraver on September 26, 2012, 10:21:53 AM
Quote from: jazz hardrockin on September 25, 2012, 06:22:48 PM
Quote from: epsomraver on September 25, 2012, 06:01:10 PM
Quote from: jazz hardrockin on September 25, 2012, 02:33:32 PM
I have a mate who plays for Fulham NOW. Does that count or you are asking for past players only?

A name would help :wum:

I speak with Dimitar on average once a month and with his father or mother at least twice a week.

Course you do, I have spoken to him twice in the last month also.

Did you find him sexy as well, as many ladies seem to think so...?  :dft012:
No animal is being hurt in the making of this posting.

grandad

I used to play for Danebury A with Fred Callaghan
Where there's a will there's a wife

SouthfieldWhite

Rory Hamil is good friends with the wifes family, infact my wifes aunt use to change his nappy when he was a baby.

Also another aunt  is close friends with Aarons Hughes mum and dad, infact their gardens back on to each others

And as for Berbatov, or D as i call him, he rings me 10 times a day, the bloke is seriously getting on my nerves, surely he must have other mates

Jambo

I was mates with Jon Hamsher.  Played for fullham twice under Micky Adams.
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

SouthfieldWhite

What a plonker i am, how could i forget the legend Simon Morgan, really got to know him when i was on the foundations charity committee , and been friends ever since, took him into the Golden Lion once where he was mobbed, last saw him a few months ago , his boy plays in the same sunday league as my boy although in a different age group
and saw him at the leagues presentation day

Berserker

I used to live next door to Fraser Digby, but alas he never played for Fulham
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

jarv

Moving at a tangent to Fulham, I have a friend in California, coaches a boys team with Romeo Beckham on it (yes, that Romeo Beckham). He says the English dad's who come to watch can be a nuisance to his old man at times.
My mate (was with spuds) played against Beckham once when they were about 16. Apparently DB didn't remember that game. :011:

leonffc

Quote from: jarv on September 26, 2012, 08:17:51 PM
Moving at a tangent to Fulham, I have a friend in California, coaches a boys team with Romeo Beckham on it (yes, that Romeo Beckham). He says the English dad's who come to watch can be a nuisance to his old man at times.
My mate (was with spuds) played against Beckham once when they were about 16. Apparently DB didn't remember that game. :011:

A lad that played football for me until last year was at a local private school. They played rugby against the school that Beckhams kids were at (which ever one was 9 or 10). David wasn't there but Posh was. Sporting a massive unglamourous cold sore.