watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If I told you in 2007

Started by valdeingruo, September 26, 2012, 02:06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valdeingruo

That our squad would contain the likes of Berbatov, Petric, Diarra and Riise among others you would probably still be having a laugh.   I for one am happy with the progress, slow and steady.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Rupert

If you'd told me in 1997 that we would now be entering our twelfth season in the Premiership I would have had a pint of whatever you were on.

Spectacular and steady, but I do understand what you mean. We are truly the luckiest supporters in the land.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Andy_M

Definetly a great way to put things into perspective!
@got_maile

HatterDon

Quote from: Rupert on September 26, 2012, 04:12:49 PM
If you'd told me in 1997 that we would now be entering our twelfth season in the Premiership I would have had a pint of whatever you were on.

Spectacular and steady, but I do understand what you mean. We are truly the luckiest supporters in the land.

and in Europe, Asia, North America, South America, Australasia ... not sure about Antarctica.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

hongkongfulham

Quote from: andersons11 on September 26, 2012, 02:06:57 PM
That our squad would contain the likes of Berbatov, Petric, Diarra and Riise among others you would probably still be having a laugh.   I for one am happy with the progress, slow and steady.

Probably not Sidwell Either haha didnt he just sign for chelsea?

filham

If you had said such things in 1994 men in white coats would have quickly been in attendance to take you away for medical care.