watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Top goalscorers this year?

Started by MrFFC, September 26, 2012, 10:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrFFC

We certainly have goals in us this year who does everyone think will finish our top goalscorers? I think in order it will be

Berbatov
Rodallega
Duff

I also expect Petric and Ruiz to chip in and hope Hangeland can bag a few this year ...
Come on you Whites!! :)

Fletchino

Petric will get more than duff. I did read somewhere that jol said you need to score over 50 goals to get anywhere in the prem over a season. We are currently on course for over 100!!!!!

HatterDon

If everyone stays healthy

1. Berbatov
2. Petric
3. Duff

I don't know about anyone else, but I'd like to see Hangeland score again before he goes. He hasn't scored since Hughes was in charge.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Count Berbatov

Berba likes to drop and play in the hole. MJ also said something along the lines. He might not get the most goals, but then he will get a nice balance of assists/goals. 15+ each
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

MikeCdawg

either berbattov or petric fo me. mladen is very lethal in front of goal in or aound the box he can fire in goals from any position just watch some of his goals from his time at hamburg Mladen Petric - Seine besten HSV Tore he's not a bad goalie either Mladen Petric hält Penalty!!! (FC Basel vs. AS Nancy)

The King

Quote from: FLETCHINO on September 26, 2012, 10:31:33 PM
Petric will get more than duff. I did read somewhere that jol said you need to score over 50 goals to get anywhere in the prem over a season. We are currently on course for over 100!!!!!

Only 91.2 goals as it is. :(