watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Membership Card

Started by ElissonSnygg, September 28, 2012, 11:52:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElissonSnygg

How does it work when it comes to tickets? Will the card be my ticket? And how? Because I can't choose Season Card in the dropdown-list. Only E-Ticket and then it says I need to print it out?

Cannot see an option of loading the ticket to the card?

Any help? Thanks
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

FFCSteve

The card acts as your ticket.
It is electronically loaded into the system at the ground. Then when you turn up you slide your card into the reader at the gate & your in.
Always print the proof, & take it with you. Then if your card does not work for some reason (Had it happen!) You produce your receipt at the booking office.
COYW!!! Bring back Rene! But I do like Slav!

elgreenio

assuming you've used the right login and have your card it should allow you to select membership card.

Would probably give the club a call to ask if it's been a while and not come up
touch my camera through the fence

ElissonSnygg

Quote from: FFCSteve on September 28, 2012, 11:59:47 AM
The card acts as your ticket.
It is electronically loaded into the system at the ground. Then when you turn up you slide your card into the reader at the gate & your in.
Always print the proof, & take it with you. Then if your card does not work for some reason (Had it happen!) You produce your receipt at the booking office.

Brilliant. Thanks for the quick reply!

ElissonSnygg

Quote from: elgreenio on September 28, 2012, 12:10:44 PM
assuming you've used the right login and have your card it should allow you to select membership card.

Would probably give the club a call to ask if it's been a while and not come up

Yeah because I only got 3 options. Season Card / E-Ticket / Paper Ticket.  And I am a member. So what you're saying is that I need to select Membership Card online, to get it loaded into the card?

elgreenio

just logged onto my own to have a look, the option I get is 'Season Card'. That will mean it gets loaded to your card, then proceed as Steve says above
touch my camera through the fence

ElissonSnygg

Quote from: elgreenio on September 28, 2012, 12:19:36 PM
just logged onto my own to have a look, the option I get is 'Season Card'. That will mean it gets loaded to your card, then proceed as Steve says above

Alright, thank you for your help.

Berserker

If you have one card, and buy 2 tickets, one will be on yr card and one will be deivered as a paper ticket.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

domprague

Printing the confirmation off is also a good protection against doing what I did and forgetting where you are sitting.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.