watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sidwell, Brede... Just wondered how many players ever really come back

Started by St Eve, May 21, 2015, 03:04:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Eve

Mullery, Maybank, Davies, Parker, Marsh, Dempsey (loan), I am sure there are more but not too many

Snibbo

Twig

Jamie88

St Eve

Twig

Quote from: St Eve on May 21, 2015, 12:06:03 PM
Got Davies and Parker. Forgot Cole. Not many really.

Oops sorry, yes you did get Parker, I should have read your OP more carefully.

res

Quote from: St Eve on May 21, 2015, 03:04:29 AM
Mullery, Maybank, Davies, Parker, Marsh, Dempsey (loan), I am sure there are more but not too many

I think Leroy Rosenior came back twice, once having gone to QPR, and once coming back from West Ham on loan. Got goals in all 3 spells. Robert Wilson came back to us from Luton but didn't do much in his second spell with us.

dannyboi-ffc

Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

CincyFulham1

St Eve

No managers and no loans. So we have come up with 10 so far. Doesn't look good for Brede and Sids

dannyboi-ffc

Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Vinnieffc

Actually, players who did well once leaving us for 'bigger clubs' are few and far between. Paul Parker, Steve Finnan and EVDS rank as do to a lesser extent Louis Saha in recent decades. Moral of the stort : Stay at The Whites and Prosper !! (Does Mr Spock salute)..

St Eve

Quote from: Vinnieffc on May 21, 2015, 09:48:51 PM
Actually, players who did well once leaving us for 'bigger clubs' are few and far between. Paul Parker, Steve Finnan and EVDS rank as do to a lesser extent Louis Saha in recent decades. Moral of the stort : Stay at The Whites and Prosper !! (Does Mr Spock salute)..
Mullery, MacDonald, Marsh, Houghton, Smalling, Cole, Robson, J Dempsey, Gale, Clarke, Finnan, Halom - not that many either.
So the conclusion is nobody comes back and nobody prospers when they leave

beijing ben

Quote from: res on May 21, 2015, 12:43:09 PM
Quote from: St Eve on May 21, 2015, 03:04:29 AM

I think Leroy Rosenior came back twice, once having gone to QPR, and once coming back from West Ham on loan. Got goals in all 3 spells. Robert Wilson came back to us from Luton but didn't do much in his second spell with us.

You 'think'?! Leroy the legend!.. Well done for mentioning him res. His returns lifted the crowd during bad times...