watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jimmy Bullard retires!

Started by GodfatherJol, October 01, 2012, 12:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steven Ageroad

Then perhaps he'd be good on Talksport where they talk shite and you can't see them!
Quote from: HatterDon on October 02, 2012, 09:01:25 PM
Quote from: Steven Ageroad on October 02, 2012, 07:19:41 PM
He may be funny but his English "ain't to good", BUT, if England had a fishing team, he'd be the captain.
Quote from: alfie on October 02, 2012, 06:59:39 PM
Quote from: stevehawkinslidingtackle on October 02, 2012, 05:36:58 PM
Great to see all of the positive replies about Jimmy. An horrendous injury, and managed to get a couple of good contracts out of clubs to set himself up for life. Why not Jimmy, I have some great memories in your short time at Fulham, and realistically it should'nt be long before you're taking over from Merson on Soccer Saturday ! All the best !! 

I reckon he would be great on Soccer Sat, he has a great sense of humour.

and he's uglier than a homemade fence

HatterDon

Quote from: Steven Ageroad on October 02, 2012, 09:37:01 PM
Then perhaps he'd be good on Talksport where they talk shite and you can't see them!
Quote from: HatterDon on October 02, 2012, 09:01:25 PM
Quote from: Steven Ageroad on October 02, 2012, 07:19:41 PM
He may be funny but his English "ain't to good", BUT, if England had a fishing team, he'd be the captain.
Quote from: alfie on October 02, 2012, 06:59:39 PM
Quote from: stevehawkinslidingtackle on October 02, 2012, 05:36:58 PM
Great to see all of the positive replies about Jimmy. An horrendous injury, and managed to get a couple of good contracts out of clubs to set himself up for life. Why not Jimmy, I have some great memories in your short time at Fulham, and realistically it should'nt be long before you're taking over from Merson on Soccer Saturday ! All the best !! 

I reckon he would be great on Soccer Sat, he has a great sense of humour.

and he's uglier than a homemade fence

Exactly; he has a face for radio
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Horse

Jimmy Bullard - he made Fulham look like transfer market geniuses!

cebu

Quote from: Horse on October 03, 2012, 06:55:42 AM
Jimmy Bullard - he made Fulham look like transfer market geniuses!

He did indeed ... and his transfer fee of allegedly £5m tallies roughly with what Fulham allegedly paid Manu for Berba. Now that is smart business from MAF/Mac! 

In the Enclosure

Heard him on the radio yesterday totally denying that he was player manager of anybody. Said it is his Dad's mates joke / publicity stunt. Said he needs to claim against the PFA Insurance for the end of his career so how could he possibly play for anyone else?

Just shows how easy it is for people to tweet false rumours - get excited about players we are (are not) signing.

Think Nigel Reo Coker has also complained that false agents who don't represent him have
harmed his job opportunities by trying to demand vast salaries on his behalf.
Said he wants a Premiership club in London just on a reasonable salary - sounded desperate !

Bloody falsehoods all round

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

A great servant to us & we stood by him during his recovery from the initial injury

Provided the free kick to Murph to keep us up when all seemed lost - the making of Woy given what happened thereafter?

He could have become a real,long standing FFC legend but it failed to fully happen

We were fortunate to get the money for him (a rare occurence for us?) when he moved to Hull & then it all went into freefall for him

Hope he doesn't become another Gazza