t: @alexmbishop

DiegoFulham

Quote from: alexbishop on October 01, 2012, 08:37:05 PM
QPR 0 West Ham 2

AMBITION, MARK, AMBITION 0-2 AND

5,000 EMPTY SEATS AHAHAHAHA!
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

Bilet

I'm casting for a new movie: Mark Hughes and the amibitons. Pretty sure my main act will be available for filming in the coming weeks.

btings

Get to a television and turn this on.  Two absolute comedy goals conceded by the Clown's Park Rangers.

LBNo11

...no mark hughes and the taffia will be unemployed very soon, however, redkrapp will be waiting in the wings, mug owners and lots of money - a marriage made in agent heaven...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

bigalffc

The West Ham fans are singing "you're getting sacked in the morning" at Mark Hughes - 098.gif
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

F(f)CUK

To quote the QPR supporters at half time..."Booooooooooo"

os5889

Quote from: LBNo11 on October 01, 2012, 08:48:39 PM
...no mark hughes and the taffia will be unemployed very soon, however, redkrapp will be waiting in the wings, mug owners and lots of money - a marriage made in agent heaven...

That is a great point Ed, I genuinely hadn't thought as far down the line as what happens when he's sacked. If this happened I reckon they'd be safe by February!

MOR :

"The natives are restless"
"The defence is a shambles"

Looks like QP

are struggling at the moment...

Jambo

Quote from: LBNo11 on October 01, 2012, 08:48:39 PM

Spot on.
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

Jambo

IF and it is a big if, they went down I actually think that would be the end of them.  Financial meltdown on a scale 10 times worse than Pompey.
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

bugsy

Aside from the Hughes Zamora nonsense..........watching the quality from the 1st half of QPR / W.Ham game,  there is great hope that we've finally moved above the lower tier of premiership football.

sweek

Quote from: Jambo on October 01, 2012, 09:00:45 PM
IF and it is a big if, they went down I actually think that would be the end of them.  Financial meltdown on a scale 10 times worse than Pompey.
A whole lot of their big signings do not have relegation clauses, so they would have to keep paying them their full wages.

However it's still very early and I don't want to jinx anything so eh, let's see where this is going.

The Enclosurite

:005:  Hughes in!  Hughes in!  Hughes in!
¡COYW!

Admin

TWFL

Quote from: Admin on October 01, 2012, 09:18:51 PM
Quality goal by Tarabt.

Yep. Great finish. Great player on his day, shame he has to play for them though.

Admin

Great save by Jaska!! West Ham need to get Carroll on now. I feel QPR are getting on top.

The Enclosurite

Can't believe they are they letting them back into this.  Come on!!
¡COYW!

Admin

Cole you baffoon!! That was goodnight, game over...

The Enclosurite

Quote from: Admin on October 01, 2012, 09:29:11 PM
Cole you baffoon!! That was goodnight, game over...

Thank god we never signed him and hope we never do!!
¡COYW!