more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

zamora

Started by DiegoFulham, October 02, 2012, 12:52:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterHaynes

Well BZ explain this then...

Karagounis has been impressed by what he has seen so far, stating: "It's like a real family here, everyone has been good to me and has helped me to settle in well. The whole squad is in fact like a family, there are good players and there's a great atmosphere in the dressing room which helps new players coming to the Club integrate quickly."
:bump:

cebu

Quote from: MasterHaynes on October 05, 2012, 10:02:11 AM

Karagounis has been impressed by what he has seen so far, stating: "It's like a real family here, everyone has been good to me and has helped me to settle in well. The whole squad is in fact like a family, there are good players and there's a great atmosphere in the dressing room which helps new players coming to the Club integrate quickly."

Well there wasn't a single idiomatic or grammatical error in there ... you might think the club wrote it for him!

Coming on the heels of BZ's recent statement, this has all the hallmarks of a club statement in riposte. Having a player sign off on it is just a handy way of placing the story.

It's all propaganda from both sides. They may have some problem, but it isn't yours. So don't let them make it your problem.

Having said that, there is no place of work - including football clubs - where there are no disgruntled employees ...   092.gif

LBNo11

...off at a tangent here, in his closing sentence cebu states "where there are no disgruntled employees" - so if you are happy with your lot are you 'gruntled'?

The English language, wonderful to behold...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

cebu

Quote from: LBNo11 on October 05, 2012, 10:55:15 AM
...off at a tangent here, in his closing sentence cebu states "where there are no disgruntled employees" - so if you are happy with your lot are you 'gruntled'?

I'm "gruntled" - I'm a pensioner!   :dft012:

Rupert

Quote from: LBNo11 on October 05, 2012, 10:55:15 AM

And if you are not dismayed, then you are....?

This might need a thread of its own!
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Riverside

Just be best if we ignored Zamora . He is QPRs problem now .

HatterDon

Quote from: MasterHaynes on October 05, 2012, 10:02:11 AM
Well BZ explain this then...

Well, I have two possible explanations. Try this:

1. Karagounis was signed by Fulham while Jol was in charged.
2. He'd only been here a few weeks when he "said" this.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel