watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

zamora

Started by DiegoFulham, October 02, 2012, 12:52:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiegoFulham

Zamora saying players are unhappy with Jol as manger, that's why he and others have gone???? (Not the money then)???? Sounds to me like he is already trying to find an excuse for joining that pile down the road. Is he inferring that he would/should have stayed had Martin not been there???? If he is what does that say about QPHA and Mark Hughes

@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

Boggers

"I never comment on referees and I'm not about to break the habit of a lifetime for that prat" - Ron Atkinson

http://alrightbeav.wordpress.com/

@shutuposhea

elgreenio

I appear to be back in January. To the bookies to bet on Mo Farah and Europe's Ryder Cup team
touch my camera through the fence

DiegoFulham

Rufus

aFFCn_Fan

It only adds credence to the rumour that Zamora was the press leak last season about the dislike and unrest in the dressing room.

Would you rather have a moping, broody Zamora, who didn't get on with Jol? Or Berbatov who turned down a move to Italy to join Jol at Fulham?
@hincharoo

JBH

BZ didn't fit in with MJ's plans and was sold to the HaHa's where once again he has failed to perform.

He should keep it shut and concentrate on avoiding relegation at Loftarse Rd

Senior Supporter

By making this personal attack on Martin Jol, Zamora also disrespects the club, chairman Mo and the Fulham supporters. It is incredible that a player who was paid a fortune and so strongly supported (despite being so surly towards us) can behave with so little class.  :035:

mccscratch

Quote from: JBH on October 02, 2012, 01:57:22 PM
BZ didn't fit in with MJ's plans and was sold to the HaHa's where once again he has failed to perform.

A bit harsh... BZ does have 4 goals for them...nearly half what they have scored in all comps..
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

JBH

Quote from: mccscratch on October 02, 2012, 03:11:58 PM

A bit harsh... BZ does have 4 goals for them...nearly half what they have scored in all comps..

Yes but thats since last January!!

The King

Quote from: JBH on October 02, 2012, 03:23:19 PM
Quote from: mccscratch on October 02, 2012, 03:11:58 PM

Yes but thats since last January!!

Four this season and two last season.

DiegoFulham

The boys is on a Slippery Slope, he left for the money, he left because Martin didn't think he was good enough he left thinking he was on the up with a club full of ambition. He ended up at Rangers with a possible struggle against relagation enough said

MJG

Some people have class and some are called Bobby Zamora.

HatterDon

Quote from: DiegoFulham on October 02, 2012, 12:52:21 PM
Zamora saying players are unhappy with Jol as manger, that's why he and others have gone????

Hmmm, Murphy, Dempsey, AJ, Zamora, and likely Hangeland. Does seem to be a trend.

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

MJG

Quote from: HatterDon on October 02, 2012, 04:12:45 PM
Zamora saying players are unhappy with Jol as manger, that's why he and others have gone????

Hmmm, Murphy, Dempsey, AJ, Zamora, and likely Hangeland. Does seem to be a trend.
please provide the quote from Danny about being unhappy with Jol.

HatterDon

Quote from: MJG on October 02, 2012, 04:25:54 PM

It's right there alongside the quotes from Dempsey about being unhappy with Jol, from AJ about being unhappy with Jol, and from Hangeland about being unhappy with Jol. I can't believe you can't see it.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Lighthouse

This is hardly news. Despite people asking 'where's your evidence' everytime somebody mentions that a number of players didn't like Jol and his methods. Seems pretty self evident that some players of the older guard didn't like Jol for many different reasons. I know I never warmed to him last season until late on. Mainly because he changed the way we played without having the players to play in that team and formation.

This season I think I have more sympathy for Jol because he has been left with a poorer squad and has to adapt. But no shock that BZ and others didn't like Jol. Other than Brede and a few others I am not sure who is left of that old guard that it can still be claimed does not like Jol. After all it is close to his team now.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Jambo

Murphy wanted to stay but wanted a 2 year deal, Demps always wanted to go, AJ and Bobby were considered not good enough by Jol and Brede is still here.

We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

MJG

Quote from: HatterDon on October 02, 2012, 04:29:05 PM
Quote from: MJG on October 02, 2012, 04:25:54 PM

It's right there alongside the quotes from Dempsey about being unhappy with Jol, from AJ about being unhappy with Jol, and from Hangeland about being unhappy with Jol. I can't believe you can't see it.
I see people writing that quotes exist but unlike Zamora I have not seen any from Danny as direct quotes.

MasterHaynes

Really? Well the squad looks very happy and tight knit on the field and all the new players have praised the family atmosphere at the club and a reason they have settled in.

Murphy himself was actually happy to stay and about to sign, turning down QPR's money and coaching offer until at the twelfth hour Blackburn offered him a 2 year playing contract.

AJ was looking for a big last pay day and long contract which as it turns out was very fortuitous for him (and definitely for us).

Zamorra was awful for the most part when he played last year and is getting close to his expiry date. Also interesting to note that the 3 players that have already left apart from QPR and Blackburn elicited no other offers.

So what trend can we draw from these 3 players you mention Zamorra, AJ & Murphy ? yes,  think I can see a trend here ...they have all been replaced with much better players - Berbatov, Petric/Rodellaga and Diarra.

I think the original poster is right in Zamorra is trying to make excuses for joining QPR, he didn't really want to join them but that Bully Jol made him. How Pathetic, time to grow up and admit you cocked up, thought you knew more than the manager and was more important than him -wrong.

Now move on like a good little boy and stop looking in the Fulham sweetshop window and drooling over all the goodies we have now.