Me-ate-Live, innit??

Get a grip people  It's a long season  pace yourselves

elgreenio

great thread, would read again
touch my camera through the fence

AlFayedsChequebook

Does this make it 9 out of 20 posts?

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Chequebook ............................ I did wonder  Haha !!!

LBNo11

...slow news days after we lost and in a way expected to or accepted , people are itching to talk about things to make up for the lack of Fulham related matters.

Naturally talk finds the next source of enjoyment, and with so many links to former players and manager now residing at Larfatus Road and the truly larfable state of the goings on there it is fair game - after all, if/when the boot is on the other foot they would be giving us more of a metaphorical kicking than we ever would.

Shouldn't fret about Schadenfreude...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Rupert

There are so many topics we are not allowed to talk about, it's amazing anything gets posted at all.

Well, that's this topic done to death, move on, people, move on.  :group hug:
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: Rupert on October 03, 2012, 08:34:18 AM
There are so many topics we are not allowed to talk about, it's amazing anything gets posted at all. 

Well, that's this topic done to death, move on, people, move on.  :group hug: 

Mr Bear,  Rupert   now where exactly did I say a topic was not allowed ???    
The point I was making is that it too early in the season, for us Fulham, to be unbearably smug about the no - marks (!) down the Bush. Afterall, we have as many players in the sick bay as we have for selection.    

Seems to me You are saying I am no allowed to make this point, as you say move on people move on.  

Rupert

Sorry, I'm in humerous mode, I sometimes forget that other people aren't.

So, humerous mode off-
If I ever seriously tell anyone that a topic is done to death and they should move on, please shoot me. Everyone, as far as I am concerned, is free to post about any topic, and that includes the anti-Christ formerly known as Clint. Everyone else is at perfect liberty to ignore the topic entirely, without feeling obliged to tell all and sundry to let it go and move on.

There, humerous mode on again. You have all been warned...
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

A Humble Man

No threads about smelly feet thank goodness.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Berserker on October 03, 2012, 01:09:29 PM
What about shoes ;-)

very good point. I think the country lost its way when shoes became fashion items and not primary survival accessories. I could go out in the woods in my shoes and be able to tell if a lion or similarly soft pawed creature had been by because I had a set of paw tracks on my shoe. Equally if I was in the woods and a stranger came up to me wearing only a beige mackintosh and asked me where north was I could take of said shoe and show him.
I was in the aformentioned woods one day and a group of teddy bears came running in a heck of a state. I asked what was up and they explained they were working on a new drainage project and one of their tools had disappeared. The teddy bears had had their pick nicked.

Can we have some transfer speculation sometime soon please