watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Excited to see Dejagah

Started by MrFFC, October 02, 2012, 10:41:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrFFC

Think he is going to be quality for us, looking forward to seeing him in a Fulham shirt
Come on you Whites!! :)

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Jambo

Do you think he will be involved on Sunday or maybe more realistically for the u21's on Friday at the Cottage?
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

Admin

Looks and plays very similar to Adel Taarabt. I hope he's as good, if not better..

Ashkan Dejagah ♛ The Warrior Iranian-German

ToodlesMcToot

will be great having a capable understudy for Duff. should be a great addition to the squad.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

MrFFC

I think he will have to be patient but he can get regular football in our team looks a classy player
Come on you Whites!! :)

DevonFFC

Hope he plays Sunday and really hope berb is fit as I wanto smash the saints as my father in law is a saints fan and we are going up together

cottage cheese

the trouble with the videos above, he is playing some right rubbish teams and to be fair anyone with the abilty to run past players would look good.

I am excited to see him but also quite reserved at the moment untill we see him play!

shnlwswlkr

When playing with him on FIFA 13, I always think the commentators are calling him Mick Jagger.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

The King

Quote from: shnlwswlkr on October 03, 2012, 08:39:44 AM
When playing with him on FIFA 13, I always think the commentators are calling him Mick Jagger.

Haha, same. Thought he was the Dutch version, de Jagger.

LukeJennings

He looks very good, hope he features Sunday some of them crosses could be great if berba is fit, Jol must have really wanted him seeing as he was injured when we bought him
Twitter; @lukealele

My YouTube channel - http://m.youtube.com/user/LukeJennings9

Please subscribe!

domprague

Quote from: Admin on October 02, 2012, 10:54:08 PM
Looks and plays very similar to Adel Taarabt. I hope he's as good, if not better..

Ashkan Dejagah ♛ The Warrior Iranian-German

Better than Taarabt? You mean he passes and scores more than once out of every 85 shots...
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

MasterHaynes

Watching Assaidi perform so well for Liverpool last week I can't wait to see Dejagah get onto the field, from what Jol and everyone has said this guy is even better. I've got a ticket for the U21 game on friday and fingers crossed will see him along with Senderous, Frei and Richardson for 45 minutes each to all prove their fitness for a place on the bench on Sunday. Hopefully their presence will mean we beat Chelsea reserves.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Can Senderos play with the  U21's ??? and if they play on Friday will that not rule them out for Sunday ?? 
I suppose Frei could play some part and if there is no reaction have a part on Sunday  as he appears to be back in training for a while.

zzamora

Quote from: shnlwswlkr on October 03, 2012, 08:39:44 AM

Is there any more of an obvious chant then "got the moves like Dejagah?!"