watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Player contracts

Started by MrFFC, October 03, 2012, 11:30:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrFFC

Obviously Frei , Kacaniklic , Kelly and Hughes have signed new deals with us but was wondering how many of our current team have only 1 year left and how many would you want to see us tie down to new deals I think and correct me if I'm wrong the players in last year's of there deals are

Hangeland
Riether (Loan)
Senderos
Baird
Diarra
Sidwell
Karagounis
Davies
Duff
Petric

I'm pretty sure they are our players in the last year if there deals we really need to sort that out I think Hangeland Duff Petric and Diarra tied down are key, I also think Senderos Riether and Baird should be tied down but I will be very suprised if Sidwell Karagounis and Davies sign new deals either way It's something that needs sorting!
Come on you Whites!! :)

DiegoFulham

Quote from: MrFFC on October 03, 2012, 11:30:02 PM
Obviously Frei , Kacaniklic , Kelly and Hughes have signed new deals with us but was wondering how many of our current team have only 1 year left and how many would you want to see us tie down to new deals I think and correct me if I'm wrong the players in last year's of there deals are

Hangeland
Riether (Loan)
Senderos
Baird
Diarra
Sidwell
Karagounis
Davies
Duff
Petric

I'm pretty sure they are our players in the last year if there deals we really need to sort that out I think Hangeland Duff Petric and Diarra tied down are key, I also think Senderos Riether and Baird should be tied down but I will be very suprised if Sidwell Karagounis and Davies sign new deals either way It's something that needs sorting!

Hangeland - Yes
Riether (Loan) - Yes
Senderos - No
Baird - Yes
Diarra - Yes
Sidwell - Yes
Karagounis - Who Knows?
Davies - Does he even play anymore?
Duff - Yes
Petric - Yes
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

MrFFC

When does Senderos have a deal until? We need to tie Duff Diarra Petric and Hangeland down they may be getting on but It's vital to have some experience and all of them have a lot of quality left definately worth 2 year deals
Come on you Whites!! :)

fulhampa23

Pretty sure Sidwell is tied down until 2014. We definitely have work to do though on the others
"We love to win. For us, for our fans, for our Club. But we win fair. We believe in football first. We play to the spirit of the game. We are Fulham Football Club."

-Brede Hangeland