watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Rodallega the key Vs Southampton

Started by MrFFC, October 03, 2012, 11:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrFFC

As much as I love Petric we need Rodallega upfront against the Saints his pace will cause them problems they lack pace at centreback I think he will score if he is up top with Ruiz playing off him, also Kacaniklic Vs Clyne be an interesting battle!
Come on you Whites!! :)

os5889

DiegoFulham

Quote from: os5889 on October 03, 2012, 11:35:48 PM
What pace? He's not that quick

did you see that goal he scored against us at Wigan a few years ago when we were under Bellend? he beat Aaron Hughes for pace then chipped Stockdale?
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

Lighthouse

Rodders is certainly quicker than any other forward we have. Petric and Berbatov are just too much alike. I would always play Rodders despite his failings ahead of Petric.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

MrFFC

Rodallega is fast what you on about? The line up which excites me the most is Berbatov and Rodallega upfront with Dejagah and Frei down the wings we will worry any team when on the attack
Come on you Whites!! :)

FFC1987

Quote from: MrFFC on October 03, 2012, 11:56:08 PM
Rodallega is fast what you on about? The line up which excites me the most is Berbatov and Rodallega upfront with Dejagah and Frei down the wings we will worry any team when on the attack

Think we are forgetting Duff who has had a cracking start to the season.

filham

Quote from: FFC1987 on October 04, 2012, 10:30:28 AM
Quote from: MrFFC on October 03, 2012, 11:56:08 PM

Yes, Duff has proven his worth and reliability over a long period, Dejagah and Frie wil have to put in a few good showings as subs before taking Duff's starting place.

farfouille

Quote from: FFC1987 on October 04, 2012, 10:30:28 AM

+1
"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

Northern Cottager

Quote from: DiegoFulham on October 03, 2012, 11:43:14 PM
Quote from: os5889 on October 03, 2012, 11:35:48 PM
What pace? He's not that quick

did you see that goal he scored against us at Wigan a few years ago when we were under Bellend? he beat Aaron Hughes for pace then chipped Stockdale?

I remembered that...Shame he isn't up to much of the same for us...Not yet anyway!