watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Info on Kieran Richardson ...

Started by MrFFC, October 04, 2012, 12:32:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrFFC

A couple of Sunderland fans come into my work they say he is a really good player and is very capable at left back and that he can play attacking midfield off the striker to good effect and could be turned into a central midfielder for sure but that his best position is left midfield and that he has pace to beat a player and has a top delivery which got me thinking how's Richardson going to see any game time with Duff Dejagah Kacaniklic and Frei already on the wings ...
Come on you Whites!! :)

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: MrFFC on October 04, 2012, 12:32:30 AM
A couple of Sunderland fans come into my work they say he is a really good player and is very capable at left back and that he can play attacking midfield off the striker to good effect and could be turned into a central midfielder for sure but that his best position is left midfield and that he has pace to beat a player and has a top delivery which got me thinking how's Richardson going to see any game time with Duff Dejagah Kacaniklic and Frei already on the wings ...

No doubt he will offer competition for Frei and Kaca (which they will need) and the ability to be a dependable senior player. He is also better cover at LB than briggs (who should be sent on loan for the season)

mr-ska

He's a decent player..  i think he was thrown in too early against West ham..  not that Jol had much choice. Reading Sunderland forums when we signed him.. there was nothing but praise for him, and it was mentioned a few times that he never gives less than 100% effort.

The King

Can imagine those Sunderland fans, with flags and everything, storming in, raving about Richardson and then just leaving.

Scrumpy

....and breathe!  :015:
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

farfouille

Let's not forget Kasami who did well on the left wing replacing Kaca last time, didn't he?
"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

gezkc

Quote from: The King on October 04, 2012, 12:57:27 PM
Can imagine those Sunderland fans, with flags and everything, storming in, raving about Richardson and then just leaving.

064.gif

That's how I pictured it too!

St Eve

i am not convinced that Richardson will fit in. Competition is Kaca, Frei, Kasami. He is 4th in that list

OnlyTwoMoussaDembeles

He's a good back up player for a number of positons. He doesn't need to be the best, but he is a good back up to LB CM LM CAM and probably RB at a push. The perfect player for 2 million. Won't ever be in our best 11, but you need someone with his abilatites in our team. Same as Baird