watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Most Annoying Kit Sponsor

Started by bmasar, October 04, 2012, 10:13:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmasar

For the past week, every time I visit the FoF main page, I'm faced with the red Southampton home kit and that awful aap smiley face thing square in the center of their kit.

That got me thinking, who for you currently has the most obnoxious sponsor logo in the PL?

For me, Southampton takes it. Special mention to Villa for having a foreign language on their kit and QPR for the terrible Air Asia font.

mr-ska

I remember when we had PIZZA HUT...  felt like i was an employee when i wore that top!

luisfa

I like adidas Pizza hut shirt, it has a fair design and the sponsor is at least funny
I would say that our FxPro combined with kappa design over the chest and the crest on the shoulder is our worst shirts of all times, and for the EPL, Aston Villa will take the prize

bmasar

Quote from: luisfa on October 04, 2012, 11:54:55 PM
I like adidas Pizza hut shirt, it has a fair design and the sponsor is at least funny
I would say that our FxPro combined with kappa design over the chest and the crest on the shoulder is our worst shirts of all times, and for the EPL, Aston Villa will take the prize

For me, the nice thing about the actual ForEx logo is that it's simple and doesn't draw much attention to itself.

Flummer23

The Kappa insignia on our kit is pretty naff. 
It's a fine line between clever and . . . stupid.  David St. Hubbins

westcliff white

i dont mind the FX pro, i didnt like pizza hut but liked the addidas kit.

also got me thinking were we not the first team that emirates sponsored in england?
Every day is a Fulham day

mr-ska

Quote from: westcliff white on October 05, 2012, 06:50:03 AM
i dont mind the FX pro, i didnt like pizza hut but liked the addidas kit.

also got me thinking were we not the first team that emirates sponsored in england?
Best shirts/ sponsers were the Adidas Demon Internet shirts of the late 90's / early noughties

King_Crud

The QPR shirt last year annoyed me. They have blue and white stripes, yet the Malaysian Airlines logo was on a white square stuck over one of the blue stripes. Why not fit it on one of the white stripes?